S I X 😹

Chap 6: deuces!
-

"i hate the way you bully me." kairi whined in a cartoon like, gremlin voice before hitting shoving mattia.

the other boy instantly scrunched his face up, getting ready to say "what the hell?" before he looked up and made eye contact with the camera, and he could tell by how the big red button was pulsing, that it was recording.

his slight frown turned into a smile when he realized kairi was playing around (being too immersed in his phone to notice the playful tone in kairi's voice beforehand) before he got shoved again, and he let himself fall down as a body fell on top of him.

he quickly wrapped his left arm behind the back of kairi's neck, putting him into the chokehold—all the while looking into the camera with a wide smile; finding this whole thing stupid and amusing at the same time.

"ok i tap out. i tap out." kairi choked out.

it had only been a good six seconds.

mattia let him go right before the video ended; with mattia smiling widely towards the phone.

which promptly dropped right afterwards.

kai had just got up into a sitting position when the younger put him in a chokehold again.

but a different one this time.

"ma-mattia." kairi breathed out as his left hand shot out to hold onto the boys wrist, his eyes wide as arousal shot through him in an alarming dose.

"always trying to start shit hm?"

"fuck off dude."

mattia only smirked, squeezing just the slightest before he let go and immediately became entranced on whatever was on his phone, making kairi huff.

he wanted what happened at the sleepover to happen again.

he wanted to feel his best friends hands on him again.

he wanted it a lot.

that was the main reason he continued to rile the other male up. because maybe then the teen in front of him would do more than just choke him.

maybe one day.

after a couple of more moments of silently pouting he finally got up to retrieve his phone that had shut off after not being used for a couple of minutes.

he turned it back on to watch the video the pair had created, a small smile subconsciously forming on his face when he saw that mattia had started smiling towards the camera as well.

cute.

he was just about to post it when someone's contact popped up on his screen.

"what's up daddy?" kairi greeted with a smile.

mattia's head instantly shot up.

"where you at?" Alejandro questioned as he ran a hand through his hair, getting up from his computer chair. "at your house?" he added, receiving a head nod from the brunette.

"yeah. i'm with tia."

alejandro immediately grinned as he raised his eyebrows up. "oh you two finally made up?"

kairi smiled sheepishly just as he felt an arm around his shoulder, looking up to see mattia gazing down at his phone, noticing how a smile graced the boys face when he noticed it was alejandro on the phone.

"yeah. you just cockblocked me dude."

kairi immediately scrunched his face up, trying to shrug mattia's arm off but failing horribly. but in his defense he was barely trying.

"shut the fuck up dude." he grumbled before rolling his eyes in alejandro's direction.

"right...." the teen drawled out before looking out of the frame. "well i'll leave you guys to it—just wanted to call you and see what you were up to."

the brunette couldn't help but smile at how caring his best friend was. "appreciate it man—see ya." he said while subconsciously snuggling into mattia's side.

"see you guys."

kairi turned off his phone before looking up at his best friend who was already staring at him with a small smile on his face.

"what?" he giggled to which mattia only shook his head and ruffled kairi's hair.

"nothin."

and then he was back on his phone, being completely immersed in it.

——😹——
an:

y'all are so horny anyways 💀

apparently vic n mattia are officially dating 😃?

"not my girlfriend doing my boyfriends eyeliner" 😃??

but um anyways ig.....

what's ur favorite song off of positions?
-mine is definitely "safety net" dolla sign got VOCALS 😭😭