Pythus tortures Achillean

Pythus is going to look something like that and also, he's a Incubus okay? >:(
This was after the war, and Pythus wants revenge btw, ingressus almost killed him( not cannon probably) and Tortures Achillean( Ingressus and Achillean married in this Au, yes yes I know 'WoW tHeIr LiKe BrOtHeR's HoW cOuLd YoU?!??!' Well welcome to Alabama we have incest and they're not even related so have a gay marriage couple. Achillean got kidnapped and tortured because I want to be sadistic, so yeah, if you're going to complain read my rules, grow a spine, and shove it far up your arse.
————————————————————
Groggily, Achillean's eyes slowly open to a candlelight around him, he was tied up, his hands chained together and behind him while his legs pinned to the ground by a cold metal grip." Where...." he whispered out into the black void infront of him, something not even the candles can light up." I see my prey is awake.~" a voice fills the air. Achillean gasped a little from the sickly tingles in his ear, he wished he didn't hear it but he had too, it was Pythus." Pythus?! Ingressus killed you!" Pythus laughs slightly, it was bitter." Yes he Almost did, I fought him prepared for my death, so many ghost watching parishes.~" Achillean's eyes widen, the souls that were ready to see the nether lord Tyrant go down were the ones being sacrificed in the fight."  Why did you kidnap me?" Achillean asked with a sour sound in his voice, sneering a little while looking at Pythus's face in the dark." So I can get back at Ingressus for trying to murder his ruler! He should know his place." Pythus growled, grabbing his nether sword as it glowed with a hot wave around it." And I know just how to do it.~" Achillean realized and started struggling," Get away from me you demonic Murderer!" Achillean yelled and struggled to no Advil," Oh my, this will be pleasuring fun.~" Pythus purred out as he slowly cut into Achillean's hard yet soft flesh, he slowly slid the hot nether one sword into Achillean's leg as Achillean yelled a bit in pain, biting his lip to keep quiet and not give Pythus the satisfaction of torturing him. Pythus only smiled in a challenge to get Achillean to scream for him to stop it all, as the blade was getting deeper into Achillean's wound, causing him to Yelp a bit in pain, trying not to scream as he hunched over like someone punched him, his pupils dilated and he himself trying to to give in.
Though... he should had given in.
As two no... Three hours pass, Achillean was panting heavily, crying a bit and a bloody and broken mess.
His legs has been impaled several times, making smaller cuts all around the big ones, his torso was sliced and punched at, and his face had a big slice on his cheek." Still haven't given up?" Achillean whimpered out something," Hmm? Speak louder?"
"I... I hope you die.." Pythus smiled, Achillean gave up, and that's his way of saying it, Pythrus'a sword was hot enough that he sealed the wound after he sliced, making Achillean smell of cooked flesh." Now, stay here and keep being useless while I do something." He got up and left, smiling and satisfied. Achillean slowly closed his tired, red, and bloodshot eyes. Preparing for the next time Pythrus comes because he's going to be here for a long time.
——————————————————
Will do a part 2 for this, but not now because imma do sleep now.