schoooool | Achillean x Ingressus (part 2)

Warnings because I need to fill in space, also I may add in some Thalleous x Tygren
Fair warning -w-
May contain:
•Abuse
•Suicidal thoughts
•A lot of gay
•4th wall breaking(just me as a narrator :)
•Oc(Kou which is my muse)x Galleous if I want to it may or may not be in the story.
•Blood
•Bullying
•Dead parents
•Maid outfit
•blackmail
•Uncomfortable topics
•Ingressus in a skirt(may or may not be true UwU)
•And Lots of OfC(Out of character)
•yes that is all
Enjoy.~
—————————————————————————

Achillean walked to his class, going into his first perios, math." Least I get done with the most painful one." He mumbled, sitting down in front of a blue ardoni and was seated in the middle of the classroom." Pst, hey!" He heard someone whisper yell." Behind you!" Achillean turned around, curious on who is trying to talk to him." Hey, you're the new kid right?" The blue boy said curious," Yeah, nice to meet you, I'm Achillean!" He said happily," What's your name?"

The other boy smiled." It's Thalleous." Achillean smiled back." What are your classes in order?" Achillean asked with curiosity, wanting to see if his new friend was going to be with him in every class." Math 1, English 1, world history, then guitar." Achillean smiled." Me too, all except guitar, I have theater." Thalleous smiled back." It would be nice if HE wasn't in most of our classes." He frowned, emphasizing 'he'." Who is he?" Achillean tilted his head." The leader of the Voltaris group, Ingressus, who is widely known as the Deathsinger, if you ever cross paths with him, just look down and walk away."

Achillean has never heard such an appealing name, honestly a bit impressed that the Voltaris even got so 'popular' that he got a nickname." Cool, what does he look like?" Achillean decided to play as a innocent cheerful guy," Well he has red markings, wears a black and red hoodie, ripped jeans, combat boots, and always has a intimidating aura."

Achillean recalls his interaction with a guy like that." Oh, I just met him actually! He seemed really nice!" He said in a casual tone, the room was silent because everyone was listening." You what?!" Thalleous spoke out finally," I just bumped into him, said sorry, and he said don't do it again, that's all." Achillean smiled, Thalleous was both shocked and surprised." That's the first." The whispering started up, everyone started to talk to each other about Deathsinger and the new kid.

  All the whispering stopped when the Deathsinger walked in, the room was dead silent." Woah.." Achillean said quietly, amazed and impressed on how much a feared ardoni can do, the Deathsinger sat in the back near the right window, in the very corner. He had a perfect view of Achillean, who he has an interest in.

The teacher walked in, and class started...
But let's be honest, Ingressus couldn't focus on the teacher, only on Achillean. He would normally be on his phone, doodling in his book, or actually taking notes, but he just couldn't take his eyes off the electrifying Ardoni.

First period ended, and it was time to go to second period,
but this is boring,
AND BY USING THE POWER OF "GOD"
I have skipped time to lunch time because god damn some of the classes are boring, so this is after third period, and then lunch started.

Ingressus ate lunch alone, he normally ate with his gang but he didn't feel like it today. Suddenly, he heard someone sit next to him." Hi, I remember you!" Achillean said happily." Oh, hi." Ingressus replied in a neutral tone." I'm new around here, and I wanted to say hi to the first person I met!"
" Okay." Ingressus said, pretending to not be interested, but it just made Achillean more inerested in ingressus." I can tell we'll get along just fine." Achillean said with a smile, ingressus looked at him and gave him one of his rare smiles back.

" Yeah, I guess we could."

———
Aaaa it took me so long because of my trash motivation TvT but it's here, not that long but it's here!

Have a good day/night~