The DeathMaster and TideServent

Hi yes welcome, this is an au my honey and I made. He made his au first and then I decided to add a little bit of angst to it to make my au.
This is mostly describing the au sense I'm too lazy to type it all out in story and it'll just continue on and on.

Warning:
Mind control
A dirty mind

Enjoy!
———————————————————————————

The Tide and the Death singer, two powerful ardoni's, the Tidesinger was thought to be good.. until he joined the deathsinger, after coming back to the over-world, the Tide singer had joined the deathsinger because he was concerned about ingressus, who he knows never wanted this, because he realized he could see the deathsinger more and more during the battle. He followed the deathsinger where ever he went to insure that ingressus would be alright, to the netherworld and back. Pythus took an interest in the deathsinger, but the deathsinger doesn't want pythus, he wants The Tidesinger.

Pythus decided to spite the deathsinger, flirting and getting close to Achillean, the deathsinger in turn got clingy and affectionate with achillesn, Achilles was fucking confused as hell. Turned into a love triangle and shit, death bring more closer to tide and Pythrus fighting for tide more. Tidesinger still hells confused.

Holy shit I haven't finished this idea uh-
Context:
I did this on dec 7 22 and im coming back to this on feb 3 23 uh-

In short, soon, Pythrus gets assassinate by deathsinger, Achillean is now at the mercy of deathsinger, which deathsinger promptly possesses and enslaves Achillean, turning Achillean into the Tidesinger.
Death and tide go hand in hand, having a lover- master/slave relationship, tide living to serve death while death controls and destroys life.

Anyways I might write a smut about god deathsinger c Achillean bye