Thalleous X tygren | Caged

Because why not.
Also Tygren is power bottom :))
Power bottom = aggressive but submissive person (I think)

Scenario: tygren has been captured by the sendaris master because he lost to Thalleous, the ardoni champion.
They take tygren to a holding cell and "aggressively" question him.
———————————————————————————

  The cold cell is what invited Tygren when he woke up, he groans and slowly sat up, his arms were restrained behind his back with silver chains holding him in place. Tygren would pull on them, before directing his attention from the sound of a door opening.

" Tygren Voltaris, you've awoken well?"

Its as if the Sendaris master mocked him, clearly showing the dislike to the voltaris." Very, i know you didn't just come here to do useless chitchat." The Sendaris Master then pointed his weapon at Tygren's neck." Then let's get to the point, Voltaris, I demand that you tell us where your clan is hiding at or you'll have a fate worser then death." The Sendaris Master said in a threatening tone, making sure Tygren knows his situation well." So you think you can threatening me and make me tell you just like that?" Tygren had a smirk on his lips." Honestly, such a weak threat, you could had said so many bad things, yet you said 'fate worser then death.' Are you sure you aren't looking at someone who's SEEN it everyday?" Tygren said in a confident and smug voice.

The sendaris master growls, stabbing his sword just past Tygren's cheek bone," Know your place voltaris!" The sendaris master got close to Tygren face," Maybe if you're in the same room as the one who captured you, you'd want to crack." Tygren tensed up a bit, making the Sendaris Master smile a bit in satisfaction to see a hint of fear in Tygren." Sending in your champion already? Gee, I feel so honored!" Tygren said in sarcastic tone, fully well knowing his fear had shown." We'll have to see about that personality of yours after the Champion has seen you." The Sendaris Master said with a grin, and left.

Tygren sighs, not wanting to see the murderer of his clan, the one who he calls enemy, and the one who his heart races for.

Before long, the one he was told about came, making Tygren's heart rate rise higher then the mountain he lived on. Despite that, he still kept his cocky attitude," Thalleous sendaris, I see that cut I gave you had healed nicely." He grins. Thalleous frowns." I see that your cockiness is still intact." He sighed, knowing how hard this will be."I want you to tell me where the hid out is, or else you'll be stuck here for a long time." Thalleous went closer to Tygren, and Tygren held his chin up so show no weakness." Oh yeah? You think that will make me tell you?" Thalleous groaned a bit," you'll tell us where your clan is, one way or another."

  Tygren only grinned," we'll see."

—to never be continued sorry—