One of the Singers get railed( Smut )

Why the name? Wellllllll-

This au is made by me and my boyfriend, say hi Hubby!(pst, only he responds to this)

Singers as in Deathsinger and Tidesinger

Essentially, we made the primes a poly group. They posses ardoni's so they can date each other and talk.
Well ingressus gets possessed by all four of them, causing him to become some sort of god. He sets up rules with them and for once, all four manipulative individuals obey his rules.
1) possess me only when in life threatening circumstances
2) use song monsters when necessary
3) don't manipulate people who don't deserve it.

Achillean is just here dating god who has 4 different people inside them Lmao.

Anyways:
Vocab
Climax, relieve/relief: cumming
Member: penis
B: the blue prime song
R: the red prime song
G: the green prime song
Y: yellow prime song
Leave me alone, I don't remember the long ass actual names :,)
Godsinger: they/him
Achillean: him/he

And yes, these gay naked rock men have clothing,

why?

Because I said so, clothing can be of your choice.

Warnings: smut, foreplay, brat/brat tamer(? Maybe? Probably the wrong kink category so don't get your hopes up, though I'll try to make it fit), teasing, marking, edging, pinning, overstimulation, tears, begging, and praising.
—————————————————————————

  The room filled with moans, the sound of skin(I know their rocks but give me a break) slapping against each other, and the sounds of an ardoni begging for their mate to let them climax. Being denied as they scream out their lover's name and moan loudly, crying out tears of overstimulation. Their mind fills up in a lustful crazed state of an orgasm without ejaculation, as a hand forcefully stopped them from physically climaxing. Gently stimulating the tip and making sure not to squeeze their member too hard.

Now you may wonder, what the hell is going on?
Well, take it back 1 hour ago.
.
..
...
....
.....

" Perfect, now I just need to put on the sheath."  Achillean smiled, having just shined and took proper care of his double-sided staff. The war of course, has ceased to exist, however, he'll never stop training in case he'll be needed once again. He was sitting down in the dinning room, the table in-front of him sturdy with iron imbedded in it. He grabs the sheath in-front of him and went to put away his old weapon.
Just around the corner, a god was waiting, psyching himself up for what he was about to do.' You guys better stick true to your words.'
B: oh but of course!
R: I can't wait to see what you have in mind.~
Y: Heh
G: try not to fuck up too badly!
'Hmph, how reassuring.'
The sarcasm dripped from each letter.
  The god turned the corner, appearing just in-front of Achillean," oh? Ingressus, I didn't see you there." He smiled," Is it because I'm short?" Ingressus questioned in a teasing tone, causing Achillean to pause.' He'll be such an easy target to fluster,"ingressus smiled with a smug expression.

" Yeah."

" wha-"

Achillean grins, not letting ingressus have this moment." Hey!" Ingressus pouted," how dare!" This caused a chuckle to spread through Achillean." You said it, not me." Achillean said in a very calm voice," I wanted you to get flustered! Not- whatever your feeling now!" Ingressus said in a pouty voice." Eh, you tried." Achillean shrugged, smiling to himself and tried to get past the Godsinger." Heeyyy, what if I can make you feel something else?" The Godsinger quickly pulled himself to Achillean's chest, making Achillean back up.
"Oh?" He backed up to the wall," what do you mean by that?" The God grinned," well... I require a certain form of affection.~" he pressed himself against achillean's chest, drawing hearts and circles around his chest, making Achillean start softly panting from arousal." What type of affection do you require, ingressus?" Achillean questioned, his mind slowly filling with a haze of lust." I want to be cuddled by you." Ingressus smiled.