#54 "When Seducing went wrong" (part 1)

While walking at the busy streets, a mysterious person suddenly gave me a book. "This world is only a world from that book. You can change the ending, if you want." After whispering those words, that enigmatic stranger walked away. I didn't get a chance to see it's face.

"Crazy," I uttered then threw the book on the trashcan. But since it is kinda look expensive, I picked it up again and observed the cover. "Seducing went wrong" is what I've read on the title. "Is this a rated +18 story?" Looking left and right, I went back to my house with a smirk on my face.

I finished reading it for three sleepless nights. I really thought it is an SPG book but it turned out as a mystery, thriller and romance genre. It was so interesting that I already became a fan within a short period of time. The plot went like this: there is a girl named Jasmine. Because of her irresistible charm, four guys have fallen in love with her. They are Seungcheol, Mingyu, Wonwoo and Vernon. Though it looks like a simple romantic story at first, the problem arouse when her guys starts dying one by one. Someone is killing them without her knowing. But in the end, Jasmine found out that the real killer is no other than her. She was suffering from Multiple personality disorder, with her jealous psycho ex boyfriend as her character. After that, Jasmine took her own life.

"If only those pretty guys didn't meet her, their life didn't end miserably," I cried. "I wish I can go inside this book and change the ending."

My ridiculous wish reminds me of those words I heard from the person who gave me this: "This world is only a world from that book. You can change the ending, if you want.

No matter how I consider that, it doesn't make sense. Who in the world will believe that this place I'm living is composed of pages from another world?

"Let's forget it and sleep instead."

The next morning, February 30, 2021, I went to a famous coffee shop in the city. I read about this from the book and thought that maybe, the author put this place because she's been here. I was really surprised that when I searched about the shop on the internet it does exist. However...

"Huh?" I gasped.

"Yes ma'am. Our shop just opened last Monday."

Impossible. The book said exact details of the shop's interior design and new menus. If the shop just opened three days ago, then...

"Is the author has the power to see the future?" I murmured while walking out from the shop.

As I am in my deep thoughts, my feet stopped for a moment. Then I lifted my head and observed my surroundings. Somehow, it reminds me of the prologue I've read on the book: ["It was a cloudy day of February. The air is chilly and every people on the busy streets are wearing thick coats. Weather update forecasted that it will rain at noon and so, many brought their umbrellas. In front of Siesta coffee shop, a huge advertising TV screen showed a news about actor Mingyu's new released album.' ]

I looked at the huge TV screen display above. As I clutch my hand on the strap of my bag, I stared at it without moving an inch.

"I'll count one to ten. If there's no news about that actor I didn't even know, then I'll stop thinking about that stupid insane idea."

Inwardly, I started counting.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

Eight.

Nine.

Ten!

'See!? There's nothing!'

"I worried for nothing," I laughed then started to walk.

"Omg! Who is that? He's very handsome!" A girl screamed while looking above.

When I looked up, I read this: [congratulations for winning first place on your first single album, Actor Kim Mingyu!]

The ground that is solid seemed to melt under my feet. I couldn't move, as if there are hands beneath that pulls me.

At the book, the prologue continues along these lines:[ 'In front of the Tracy restaurant, a black car parked. Then a man with gray suit and round glasses hopped down. He is doctor Jeon Wonwoo. ]

When I tend my eyes at my left, there is really a man in his gray suit and round glass who went out from his black car. His eyes are rigid and his blank expression reminds me of that cold handsome guy in the book, Wonwoo.

[A man with a black mask stopped pedaling his bicycle and stared at the news above. He is Choi Seungcheol.]

Near the bus stop, a guy with pale skin, rounded eyes and thick brows stopped his bicycle. He looked above the huge screen and then put his black mask down.

[ "Well his song is really good,' another good looking man commented while he waited for the signal light to turn green. He is Vernon.]

"Well, his song is really good," the guy who stood beside me murmured. Slowly, I tilted my head to him: to his brown eyes, pointed nose, thin lips and sharp jaw.

He is...

"Miss, the light is already green. Come on," he said to me with a smile then walked forward.

Tell me that I am still denial, but... I couldn't accept that what I witnessed right now are evidence of those unrealistic words I've heard and ignored before.

This world is really...from a book; when my name didn't even come out.

[These four guys are fated to meet each other in the future. They will fall in love with one woman named Jasmine. However, the ending is something they won't anticipate.] The prologue ended this way.

That means, during now, Jasmine hasn't appeared on their lives. And me, a nobody, decided to change the ending.

"Let's seduce Jasmine's four victims," I whispered.

Why? Because even if this is just a book, I can't let those freaking handsome guys die.

---------

A/n: hi! Author really wanted to try different genres so I decided to make this. My plan is to write at least 7 parts of "When Seducing went wrong." Yes! I have already six parts (including the ending) inside my head. Of course, there are still pending series that I will continue. So a little react on this update and comments will help me get my inspiration 😭💜