~Chapter Four~

‼️Credit To Original Artist‼️

***************************

Third Person Pov:

The sound of rain echoed through the dorms of class 1-A.
The students were sitting in the living room, talking loudly to one another.
It was the day of the trip, so you can guess how anxious they all were.
Especially a certain blonde headed boy.
He was both excited and nervous.
Of course it was a normal reaction to this type of situation, he was gonna see his freackled boyfriend again.
He smiled softly at the thought of the green haired male.

His smile soon formed into a frown when once again the same thought came into his head,
he hasn't come out of the closet.
He looked around the room, his classmates didn't really talk about the Lgbt community.
He decided he wasn't going to worry about that stuff now, he will focus on something else.
Soon the doors to the dorms opened with a loud slam.
"I am here!"
All Might exclaimed as he walked in through the doors.
"Its way to early for this."
Aizawa said as he walked into the dorms, of course wearing his yellow sleeping bag.
The students erupted into cheers, quickly grabbing their suitcases and heading towards the two teachers.

"All of you shut up before I throw you out a window!"
The black haired teacher exclaimed while glaring at the students.
Everyone quieted down since they knew he wasn't lying.
"Come on students !"
All Might continued as he walked towards the gates to head out of the dorms umbrella in hand.
Everyone followed behind the tall man, holding colorful umbrellas and quietly talking to one another.

"Ooh this is so exciting!"
Squealed Uraraka as she jumped over a puddle of rainwater.
"I know!"
Mina continued while smiling.
"This is so awesome, right dude!"
Kirishima said putting one arm around Kaminari's shoulders.
"Yeah!"
Exclaimed the yellow haired male.
Bakugo simply rolled his eyes at his classmates enthusiasm.
Tho he deny that he wasn't excited as well.
Soon after a few minutes of walking they made it to a bus, that apparently will bring them to the airport.

Aizawa checked to see if everyone was present.
"If you're not present say here."
Everyone looked at the black haired male with confusion.
Did they understand what he meant, not at all. But they knew better than to ask the male what he meant by that statement.
Soon they all boarded the bus and where off to the airport, the bus was filled with excited chatter from the passengers.

Bakugo grumbled and looked out the window, soon enough he will see Izuku.
He watched the trees go by in a flash of color, the lights of the building looked like a blur.
It was oddly calming, that was until a paper ball hit the back of his head.

He turned around in a flash to see a laughing Kirishima and Sero.
Bakugo glared at them and threw the paper ball back at them.
Soon enough a simple paper ball fight turned into a full on war.
Everyone soon was involved in it.
Paper was scattered all over the floor of the bus.
Students were laughing, some were angry, some were calm, and some where straight up screaming.

"Babies, I'm in a bus filled with babies."
Aizawa grumbled as a paper ball hit the back of his head.
All Might laughed at the mans grumpiness before looking back at the students.
"Pick all of this paper up, we're almost at the airport!"
Shouted the black haired teacher.
The students froze before hurrying and picking up the crumbled pieces of paper.
Soon enough the bus was spotless again, just in time too.

They made it to their destination, they walked off the bus with their suitcases and bags.
Class 1-A followed their teachers into the airport.
As they walked in they did all the needed procedures, checking the suitcases and all that good stuff.
After everyone was done they had to wait for their flight.
They were going to go into a private plane, apparently.