~Chapter Seven~

I absolutely fucking love this song.
Song: Verbatim

‼️Credit To Original Artist‼️

*************************************

Third Person Pov :

Bakugo was utterly fucked.

Millions of questions were coming from left to right. The fast talking was identical to the buzzing of a hard working bumble bee.
Questions and statements bounced off the walls of the library, making it seem twice as  loud.

Izuku sat on the floor, smiling and nodding slowly. He looked to the side towards his boyfriend. They met eyes, both showing discomfort at the situation.
The freackled male cocked his head at the blonde, signaling him to say something.
Bakugo looked at Izuku with wide eyes before mouthing, 'no'.
Class 1-A was to busy spitting questions that they didn't notice the small interaction.

Brook rolled her eyes at the chaos infront of her. She looked to her girlfriend, Maddison, who seemed to be chewing on some type of food.
"Hey Maddie, what are you eating ?"
She asked, moving closer the pink haired girl.
Maddison looked up at the black haired girl with wide eyes.
"Uh, just some patato chips I got at the vending machine."
She answered nonchalantly, placing some of the chips in her mouth.

"Want some ?" Maddison asked, offering Brook the bag of the off brand chips.
The dark haired girl shrugged her shoulders, "Sure, thanks cupcake."
"I still don't understand why you call me that."
The pink haired girl questioned, while putting the bag of chips in between herself and Brook.
"Well, your hair is pink and it reminds of cupcake frosting."
The dark haired girl explained, smiling sofly at the flustered girl.
Both smiled at eachother, before shoving off brand chips into their mouths, enjoying the chaos before them.

James was back to reading his book, it was normal for him to block out noise.
I mean he is friends with three of the loudest people in the world, so.
Brook was more laid back though.
Maddison was just plain obnoxious.
And Izuku, let's just say that he loves music.

James looked up from the old pages just to see a guy with yellow hair and a black streak swinging his arms around, weird.
James closed the book and cleared his throat, hoping that would catch their attention.
Did it work ?

Nope.

He cleared his throat again, louder this time.
Same response.
He let out a frustrated sigh.
James picked up the book he was previously reading and slammed it on the floor, causing a loud boom to echo through the library. Everyone become very quiet, eyes wide while looking at James.