~Chapter Three~

‼️ Credit To Original Artist ‼️

*******************

Third Person Pov :

The wind softly whistled, making the orange and brown tree leaves shake .
The sky was a lovely shade of blue with fluffy white clouds floating up above.
The smell of cinnamon carried on with the wind.
The roads were filled with people in their vehicles trying to get to their destinations.
All tho outside was chilly, inside of class 1-A was warm and cozy.

The students of 1-A  talked while waiting for their sleep deprived teacher.
The loud talking echoed through the empty halls into the ears of a specific black haired male.
Aizawa groaned as he massaged his temple with one hand, and held a stack of papers with the other.
He walked down the empty hall, the bottom of his shoes clicking as they made contact with the floor.
The huge door of class 1-A came into view, Aizawa felt his steps becoming heavier and heavier.

He let out another exhausted sigh as he turned the handle to hell.
He pushed open the door, the light temporarily blinding the black haired man.
"All of you shut up and go to your seats !"
He scolded.
Kamanari quickly jumped off Kirishima's shoulders, Uraraka floated herself down, Todoroki left the corner of the classroom, and Tokoyami stopped trying to summon demons.
To say everyone was suprised to see their teacher and not a caterpillar was an understatement.

"I have some news so listen up because I'm not gonna say it twice."
The black haired man said tiredly.
That caught Bakugo's attention, he quickly faced his teacher with a blank stare, though being interested.
Murmurs buzzed around the room as the students tried to guess what the news were.
"Be quite !"
Aizawa snapped while his hair floated in the air and his eyes turned blood shot red.
The room turned deadly quiet as they all stared at their teacher.
"Good, now listen."
He started as his hair and eyes went back to normal.

"All Might and I were called into a meeting with principle Nezu, he had some ideas on how your training can be improved."
He paused, eyes scanning across the room before he continued.
"We all agreed that we can't train any of you correctly when your being targeted by the Leage Of Villans, so we decided to-"
He was cut off by Kamanari.
"STOP TRAINING !"
The yellow haired male shouted as he stood up from his seat.
"No, sit down and shut up."
Aizawa said while glaring at the yellow haired male.
Kaminari looked down sheepishly and sat down.
The class broke out into a fit of laughter, well all except the ticking time bomb, he just grumbled and scoffed.

"We decided to train all of you in America."
Aizawa calmly said though voice fierce and loud.
The whole classroom went quite, all stared with their jaws hanging open.
"WHAT"
All the students shouted at once.
Bakugo had a lot of thoughts going through his  head all at once, he might look calm on the outside but boy was he jumping with joy on the inside.
"IN WHAT PART OF AMERICA !"
Shouted Kirishima while jumping in place.
Aizawa groaned before he answered.
"North America, also in Texas."
He replied with a bored expression.

Everyone was beyond excited to know that they will be training in a whole different country. One blonde haired boy was more excited to see his lover, whom he hasn't kissed or touched for almost a whole year.
He found himself smiling as he thought of holding his lover in his arms, something interrupted those thoughts tho, he hasn't come out to his classmates yet.
That caused a knot to turn in his stomach, how was a supposed to come out to his class ?
He will worry about that later, right now all he wants to think about is seeing his lover.

He was quickly snapped back to reality when Aizawa started speaking again.
"You all will be training with the best hero school in Texas, Seawood High."
He stated while letting his eyes roam over the classroom.
The class erupted into cheers of excitement,
They couldn't believe what they were hearing, not only were they traveling, but also training at the best school in Texas!
Bakugo was shocked, luck seemed to be on his side that day.
The class became quiet when the strong voice of their teacher sliced through the air.

"Here I have some papers filled with all the information you will need for this trip, we have already spoke to all of your parents and guardians, so no need to ask questions about that."
He stated while looking at Iida before continuing.
"We will be leaving in two days, this trip will last atleast one month, like I stated before, all the information you will need is on this paper."
He stated in a serious tone.
He later collected the papers and passed them to his students.
Each student staring in awe at the piece of white paper, their eyes scanning over the black printed words.
As Bakugo was reading through the handout, all he could think about was Izuku, he missed him dearly and wanted nothing more than to hold him.

*******************
~ Tine Skip After School ~
********************

The class walked into the dorms, loud talking echoed through the building.
Everyone was quite excited for their upcoming trip.
"I can't wait !"
The pink skinned girl shouted as they walked into the main room of the dorms.
"This is so exciting, ribbit !"
Asui agreed.
Bakugo simply scoffed, causing a few heads to turn his way.
"Aren't you excited Bakugo ?"
Asked the brown headed girl.
" It doesn't concern any of you."
He answered in a sharp voice as he walked to his dorm.

He could hear the chatter of his classmates as he left, he assumed they were speaking about the trip.
He finally made it to his dorm room, he put his hand on the handle, and turned it.
He entered his dark room, he quickly flicked on the lights.
The room quickly being illuminated by the artificial light.
He sighed in relief as he closed his door with a gentle click.

He then looked through his wardrobe, he pulled out a black tank top and grey sweat pants.
He changed into the pair of clothes and sat down on his bed, the bed creaked as he sat down.
He was alone with his thoughts, not that he was complaining.
He enjoyed the company of his own thoughts.

He was going to America in two days, not only that but also the school that his boyfriend attends.
He thought of how lucky he was, seeing his boyfriend again after months of not seeing him.
He decided on not telling Izuku, he will suprise him.

He quickly sat up from his bed and started looking for his suitcase.
He knew that they would be leaving in two days, he had time to pack.
But he liked to be prepared, it would be horrible if he accidentally left one of his belongings.

So he spent the afternoon packing for the trip.
After all that packing he was exhausted, he crawled into his bed and texted Izuku a goodnight text, and like that he was out like a light.

~ All He Had To Do Now Is Wait ~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Um...hey

I AM TERRIBLY SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU ALL FOR MONTHS

PLEASE FORGIVE ME

SCHOOL HAS BEEN SHITTY SO I HAD TO FOCUS ON THAT

MY MENTAL WAS A BITCH

IM DOING BETTER IN MY MENTAL HEALTH

SCHOOL ON THE OTHER HAND

im failing over half of my classes...

BUT THATS OKAY

Thats all I needed to say 💀

Remember I love y'all bunches ❤️

Byeee
-Author