~Chapter Eighteen~

Song: Meteor Shower By Cavetown
Blue <3

Song: Meteor Shower By Cavetown Blue <3

‼️Credit To Original Artist‼️

Let's continue :)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Third Person Pov:

Dammit.

That's the main word running through Bakugo's head. He was currently running down the streets at a quick pace. He had woken up later than usual and now he's a whole hour late to meet Izuku.

What bad luck.

His breath was coming out in jagged puffs of air. Bakugo's blonde hair was being blown in all directions. His feet stomped on the ground at a fast pace. "Shit, shit, shit," he kept mumbling under his breath.

He finally made it to the front doors on Cloud 9. He stopped for a few seconds to catch his breath, this is what he gets for waking up late.
Bakugo opened the door, the bell ringing as he walked in. Bakugo looked around and saw Izuku's green curls peeking behind a booth.

He quickly walked up to him and sat down.
"Hey, I'm so sorry for being late." Bakugo quickly stated, he felt horrible for making Izuku wait. "Eh, it's okay. I got some work done anyways." Izuku shrugged. The freckled boy closed his notebook and put down his fountain pen.

"So, what did you want to tell me?"
Bakugo asked as he got comfortable in his seat. He leaned forward and grabbed Izuku's hands. Here no one could see them, well no one that mattered at least. No annoying classmates to watch them. Especially no audience.

"Um well, yesterday I got a message from an unknown number saying that they know about us,"  Izuku said nervously, he didn't want to worry Katsuki too much.
"What!" Bakugo said loudly, catching the attention of the other customers in the cafe.
"Sorry." Izuku apologized for Bakugo, a nervous smile decorating his lips.

"What do you mean?"
Bakugo said quickly, his eyes darting from his hands to Izuku's green eyes. "Well, I was thinking, what about we tell your classmates about our relationship, instead of letting someone else do it?"
Izuku suggested nervously, he wasn't sure how Bakugo would react. The blonde had always been nervous about being out.

Bakugo thought for a moment.
Maybe this was better. Instead of giving someone else the pleasure of outing him, he could simply just say that he was in a relationship first. This thought made him smile. This was great!

"So how are we gonna go with this?"
Bakugo asked a curious hint in his voice. He rested his head in his hands as he looked at his boyfriend.

Soon he'll be able to publicly call him that.

Izuku was surprised that Bakugo agreed, he definitely wasn't expecting it.

"Well, I was thinking..."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The end for today yall 💪💪

This was kind of a filler chapter and shorter than usual but whatever

Tomorrow will be the explanation of the plan and more :))

Are yall excited for valentines day?

I'm gonna spend the day buying myself chocolate and ice cream 🐸

Anyways that's it, sorry for any spelling mistakes

I love you all, byeee ❤️❤️