03 | intruders

"I'm going to be ok. I promise now hurry up you'll be late" I told my 2 husbands while trying to push them out of the door. Seriously what are these 2 made of?!

"Are you 100% sure you are going to be alright?" Lucas said with worry. These 2 really do worry about everything don't they. They act as if I would disappear in thin air if they don't keep me supervised.

"Yes I am 100% percent sure I will be alright plus Mama is coming over so I won't be alone." I reasoned with them. The maids were off duty since I wanted to give them a break. They, as expected, did protest but I pulled the 'if you don't listen I'll complain to my husbands' card. I wasn't really going to complain but they didn't need to know that.

"Call us if you need anything ok" Xander said sternly, breaking me out of my thought bubble. I nodded with a bright smile and gave them both a kiss on the cheek.

"Wrong place babygirl" Lucas said, eyeing me as if I had done the biggest crime in the universe while I simply stood there confused. What does he mean? wrong place?

I didn't understand what he meant until Xander hinted, pointing his index finger to his lips. Oh so that's what he meant. I tiptoed and kissed both their lips, giggling in between at their adorable childishness.

"Now byeeee" I said still giggling at my husbands, pulling out the 'e' in the bye

"Eager to get rid of the husbands are we" Xander teased

"You know that's not what I'm trying to do" I said, pouting. Why are they always teasing me?! It's like it's their favorite hobby

"Ya stop teasing my angel Xander" Lucas said, caressing my cheek with his bigger ones. I was about to thank him for defending me until...

"Or else we're gonna have to rename her Tomato Elias" Lucas continued which led to my husbands chuckling and me turning away from them mad.

"We're sorry angel eyes, we didn't mean to make you mad" Lucas confessed, the guilt clear in his voice.

"Yes little dove, we're sorry" Xander added nodding like a little puppy. They are always like this. First they tease me and make me mad then, when I get mad, they immediately feel guilty and start apologizing to the point I start feeling guilty.

"Stop apologizing I'm going to start feeling guilty" I confessed looking into their softened yet still enchanting blue and gray eyes.

"So you aren't mad anymore?" Xander asked, eyes still clouded with guilt.

"I can never stay mad at you it's unfair" I stated crossing my arms being annoyed at the fact as my husbands chuckled as if I had made a joke

"Ok ok it's our fault, how about we get your favorite ice cream on our way home back from work" Lucas suggested making me smile in happiness.

I was a lover of anything food but recently, I've been having a strong sweet tooth that Lucas and Xander don't approve of. They always keep telling me 'it's not healthy' and how I should 'pay attention to my health'.

"YESSS!" I exclaimed jumping into their arms as they chuckled deeply again, sending shivers down my spine. What do they eat to be so damn beautiful?!

"Now you should go" I said, remembering why we were standing in front of the front door for so long.

"Let's go Xander, our wife doesn't want us anymore," Lucas said, sighing dramatically, looking at his elder brother. Xander nods in return looking at me with his mesmerizing grey eyes which almost made me yield but I had already promised Mama I'd spend time with her.

I shake my head at the drama kings and push them out to the door. Luckily they comply and drag themselves out the door.

"Bye my lovely wife I'll see you very soon" Lucas said dramatically as if we were departing forever. It's literally only 8-10 hours depending on how their work goes.