07 | comfort

🐚

"MADAM!" came a yell, startling the little painter

"Jasmine you scared me!" the pouty little kitty scolded the maid

"I'm sorry ma'am b-but s-sir-" the maid started only to be cut off by a tremendous scream

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Oh my God what happened?!" Evelyn asked, rushing to where the sound came from, not even giving the maid enough time to answer
_______

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY SIGHT"  the man yelled

"I-" the maid stuttered in fear

"GET OUT" the other rage filled man yelled. The maid quickly sprinted to the door and ran out, fearing her life.

The 2 brothers were busy throwing the furniture around and punching the wall, well that was until there was a knock on the door.

"WHO THE FUK IS IT?!" the gray eyed man roared

No one spoke from the other side, instead there was another knock. The 2 brothers were outraged enough and were about to let it all out on the person behind the shut wooden door. That was until they saw who it was.

"Evelyn?" the duo questioned together, their veins fading a little after seeing their most treasured person standing in front of them.

She always seemed to be able to calm the devils within themselves.

"Baby what are you doing here" Lucas questioned gently, almost forgetting why he was mad 2 minutes ago, almost

The young girl didn't respond, instead she chose to look behind them and see the mess her 2 husbands created.

Some wives might have gotten mad at their husbands if they saw the mess Evelyn was seeing but the tiny dove knew better. She believed something major must have happened for her husbands to act like this.
____________
Some time later

The trio were now in their bedrooms. The 2 big mafia duo were now sitting on their bed while their wife treated their wounds, the wounds that they themselves had created.

They had their invisible puppy ears drooped as their angel wasn't talking to them. Xander and Lucas yearned to hear Evelyn's mellifluous voice but they were only greeted with her cold silence.

"Angel eyes please talk to us, we're sorry for lashing out and making a mess" The blue eyed man apologize, wanting nothing more than to hear the voice of his angel

"Yes little dove we promise it won't happen again please forgive us this one time" The grey eyed man added, having the same wish as his brother

Contrary to what they had hoped, their wife didn't seem even a tiny bit happier with their apology. She instead looked outraged ( excluding the fact that her outraged face looked like that of an angry kitten)

"LUCAS XAVIER ELIAS! ALEXANDER LIAM ELIAS!" the little girl exploded, outraged at what her husbands were thinking

Sure she was mad but she was simply mad that they didn't pay attention to their wellbeing. Had they seen the scratches and bruises they created on their own bodies while throwing the furniture?!

Sure it was bad how they decided to showcase their rage but that didn't matter as much as their health and wellbeing!

Meanwhile, as Evelyn was yelling at her husbands through her angry kitten eyes, Xander and Lucas were still thinking she was mad about the furniture.

"We could go furniture shopping together and redo the whole room" the gray eyed man suggested, starting to feel guilty about the room he and his brother destroyed.