FOURTEEN.

"Girl so are we going or are we canceling?" Nayeli raised an eyebrow at Adamaris who was getting ready to head to Crenshaw for the weekend. "We aren't going. We're just going to Crenshaw to have fun, that's it. What are we gonna do in Beverly Hills?"

"I don't know you tell me since you have two football players over there dying to see you." She teased her friend while Adamaris shrugged and laid on her bed.

"You should've seen the way Asher looked at me Nayeli. It was so weird. His girlfriend didn't make matters better. How am I supposed to look at this girl in the eye? Knowing that her man and I almost hooked up." She sighed.

"You said that he said they weren't together. Just roll with that, nothing to feel guilty about, besides didn't you tell me her and Spencer are flirting knowing Olivia likes him? That pair is meant to be if you're asking me. Both messy as hell!" The girl joked.

"You know Spencer and him are cool now for Layla's sake? You know what it's none of my business. It's just Beverly is weird as fuck." Adamaris continued.

"Changing the subject, how did Jordan get your number?" She smirked. "Somebody from Malibu gave it to him. Also, him and Spencer are best friends all of a sudden, which is very weird."

"But you didn't decline his invitation to go hang out with him and his friends? You picked up that phone awfully fast Maris, and I was there!" Nayeli kept teasing her. "Stop it. It's like fifty different levels of weird if I go after him."

"Does that mean what I think it means?" Nayeli raised her eyebrows. "In your dreams. I just want to do me and have fun. That is it." Adamaris shrugged her shoulders.

Nayeli smirked and nodded knowing Adamaris was still feeling Asher, even after everything, but she didn't want to be pushy with her friend. "Girl no matter what, I always have your back. Just don't do anything stupid. I know how you get."

Adamaris looked over at Nayeli and pulled her into a hug. "Thank you, I won't. Thank you for everything Yeli."

"That's what sisters are for."

The pair headed to the James residence and eventually bumped into Coop. "Damn you girls are late! We supposed to be gone by now!" She yelled. "Gone where?"

"Coop we're early. Too early." Nayeli laughed. "Any idea when Spence is coming? He should've been here by now." Adamaris asked. Coop nodded her head no. The girls were trying to figure out which outfits they were going to wear for whatever they decided on doing that day along with the help of Coop.

Since it was decided they weren't going to go to Asher's party, they had other plans in mind and started gossiping until Spencer had gotten there.

Spencer walked into the house with a bag full of groceries panting and asking for help. "What the hell?" Nayeli laughed. "Dude where the hell did you get this many groceries!" Coop added.

"Uh the store?" Spencer replied as the four teenagers began putting the groceries in the fridge. Spencer went on talking about all the things he got from milk, to eggs, to expensive meats. "Yo how'd you get all of this?" Coop wondered.

"Allowance." Spencer spoke. Adamaris furrowed her eyebrows while Nayeli began to eat some of the grapes he had bought. "Allowance what do you mean allowance?" Adamaris asked.