FIVE.

That whole weekend Adamaris went up north to visit her grandparents from her mom's side. Her and Asher had been texting the whole time. From flirty texts to sweet soft ones. She got to know him a little better. She forgot about the whole MaxPreps thing and decided to just leave it alone. For now. The weekend at her grandparents was lonely, considering her younger brother Jalen didn't go with her and her grandparents were gone the whole time to go to fancy dinners. Either way, she was grateful she got away from Malibu for a little bit. She had also found her costume for next weekend's Halloween party and she was super excited.

She made her way into her school parking lot and chilled there for at least 20 minutes. Her dad was busy with football plays, considering Malibu was undefeated. The bell eventually rung which meant the kids had 10 minutes to get to class.

As Adamaris entered the halls of her school, everybody kept staring at her. The whispers and the stares wouldn't stop. What the fuck is going on?

"Maris!" Nayeli ran up to her. "What the hell is going on?" She asked. "Have you seen this?" Nayeli showed her. "Seen what?"

Nayeli showed her the gif that was made of Spencer, because they had lost the game Friday night, due to what happened the night before with Shawn. He was injured. "What the hell....."

It read:

SPENCER DROPS HIS 40!

with a bottle of alcohol in his hand.

playing over and over.

"Hell nah. I'm marching my ass to Beverly right now." Adamaris looked around her and realized that people were looking at her because it was her cousin. "You people done laughing yet? Acting like you've never made a mistake out on the field or some shit. Go fuck yourselves." Making people turn away.

"Adamaris. If you go to Beverly right now and start something you'll get kicked out of here. You'll get kicked off the cheer team." Nayeli grabbed her.

"I'm sick of these white privileged kids thinking they can fuck with my family like that! This hazing needs to stop. We all get hazed but this is something that's another level. It isn't even hazing anymore. They don't accept him! Spencer is better off coming here than that trash ass school."

"What are you gonna do confront 200 pounds six feet tall dudes?" Nayeli questioned. "You know what. I'll do them one better."

Ever since her mom passed, Adamaris won't let anybody come for her family. She didn't care what the price was or how bad it might turn out, she only wanted to protect them. She had good intentions but it wasn't usually with the best instincts.

In under three hours, the whole Beverly field was trashed. Thanks to the football players and the rest of the school from Malibu. Nobody at Beverly knew Adamaris and Spencer were related, so she knew she was in the clear and there was no way Beverly could trace it back to Spencer, considering this was Malibu's doing.

Adamaris knew it was wrong, but she didn't care. She wouldn't let anybody touch her family, she would go through extreme limits to protect them.

Meanwhile at Beverly, The football team was pissed, but not as pissed as Billy Baker. They just stood in their field, in awe. "I will handle this. Don't worry." Billy walked away as he talked to the principle to get it cleaned up before practice.