sᴛᴇᴘ 2: ✓ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ✓

The mornings of school were nothing special, it was normal work like you'd be doing at an ordinary school. However, this time was different. . . homeroom was a bit unusual; amusing for some but not all. Especially not Bakugou, he hated it.

   "I know I said this before. . . but as you are teenagers, of course your- desires are going to be a bit haywire. This doesn't mean you can let them run free wherever you please. I am in no way saying you can have- sex. Especially on school grounds, it's not exactly permitted but there's not much of a punishment for it either.", Aizawa groaned, he hated this, "Two of you in here. . . I won't name names. . . seem to have ignored the fact that there are camera's and the fact someone is watching them at all times. It just happened to be me and Mic at that time. So, to get to my point, you have rooms. Use them and not the elevator."

   I'm so killing Shoto after this. I fucking told the damn bastard!

   Bakugou's hand twitched as whispers spread around the classroom. He averted his gaze towards the window, he was definitely going to plan Todoroki's death and carry it out today. Aizawa knew! He could never look at him the same way again. Ever.

   "Bakugou. . . would you like to repeat what I just said?", Aizawa picked on him.

   "Wha- Why are you picking on me?!", Bakugou spat as he sat up straight, looking completely baffled at Aizawa.

   "You weren't paying attention, were you?", Aizawa raised an eyebrow.

   Bakugou's mouth hung open, "Hah?! Looking outside doesn't shut off my hearing, you-"

   "Be respectful to the teacher, Bakugou!", Iida stood up, waving his arms. Bakugou's life had probably just been saved by Iida, not that he was ever going to be grateful for it.

   "And Todoroki.", Aizawa looked towards the back where Todoroki seemed to be trying to conceal a laugh, "What's so funny?"

   The male tried his best to keep a straight face but was failing miserably. Bakugou's retaliation was expected but Todoroki? That was new. The class was more than shocked at Todoroki's lack of ability to keep a straight face when, normally, he would be able to do it just fine. He shakily lifts his hand up to point at Bakugou who seemed more or less ready to launch out of his seat at Todoroki. Though, for some reason he wouldn't.

   "Sh- Icyhot! I'm so fucking killing you after this!", Bakugou threw his bag at Todoroki which hit him in the face. Some of the girls in the room gasped at the sudden throw. Yet, Todoroki didn't seem all bothered by it, he only held onto the bag and bent over as his stomach died on his. Holding in a laugh seemed like more of a workout than actually laughing for a prolonged period of time.

   "Todoroki. Bakugou. I'll see you two at lunch in here, got it?", Aizawa demanded and Bakugou just sunk into his seat grumpily. Todoroki calmed down after a while and had given Bakugou his bag back. He did need it for their classes after all.

   Midoriya didn't know whether to feel bad for the two or be concerned. He thinks he knows what's going on between the two, yet it wasn't like he was going to expose them. Although, he is surprised none of the class has noticed yet.

༄༄༄༄༄༄

   "Deku, who do you think the two were?", Uraraka asked after taking a bite of her food.

   "Uhm. . . I'm not quite sure but I think. . . it would be two people of the same gender? Aizawa would've given us a more harsh warning, if it wasn't. . . I think.", Midoriya muttered.

   "Bakugou and Todoroki?", Tsuyu spoke up.

   Midoriya choked on the food he was eating and shook his head, "That's- highly unlikely! I mean- they hate each other, right?! And- well- I'm pretty sure Kacchan is closer to Kirishima more than anyone else. . . I think."