ᴇxᴛʀᴀ sᴛᴇᴘ: ✔︎ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ's ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ✔︎

"Hey Katsuki?", Todoroki mumbled sitting on his bed with his blonde boyfriend in his arms.

   "Hm?", Bakugou hummed looking up at Todoroki who was running his fingers through his hair. It was quite calming. Being together was enough for the two of them – most of the time. Although having a little down time away from the rest of the class after a stressful day was even more so.

   "It's your birthday tomorrow, right?", Todoroki asked before planting a small kiss on Bakugou's forehead, "What do you want?"

   "Don't you dare get me anything.", Bakugou grumbled quietly. He was too drained from training to put much effort into anything.

   "Katsuki~", Todoroki forced out a whine, "I'm getting you something whether you like it or not."

   "Don't waste money.", Bakugou huffed, "You've done enough of that already."

   "Hey. That wasn't a waste of money.", Todoroki pouted. The blonde only exhaled, he wasn't in the mood to argue. He shuffled around escaping from Todoroki's arms for a mere few seconds to lay comfortably besides him under the covers. Todoroki being Todoroki joined him without a second thought, quickly wrapping his arms around Bakugou again.

~

   Bakugou woke up to an empty bed. A sudden wave of sadness overcame him; Todoroki was the first person he wanted to see when he woke up.

   He mooched to the lobby in a sulk wearing Todoroki's shirt. They often shared clothing as their sizes weren't all too different. A few of his classmates were already in the lobby, lounging around and talking to one another. Todoroki wasn't there.

   Sadly he looked around hoping for his boyfriend to pop out of nowhere. It didn't happen. Kirishima looked towards him with a smile, "You looking for Todoroki?"

   The blonde huffed sticking out his bottom lip and nodded. His classmates looked at Bakugou in awe. It wasn't often they saw Bakugou moping around like a child who had lost their favourite toy.

   Mumbling curses to himself, Bakugou ventured into the kitchen, practically dragging his feet as he did so. Todoroki wasn't there either. He grabbed himself a snack without much thought and took large, angry bites.

   He turned around to get the fright of his life. Bakugou let out a horrified gasp as he jumped back at the sight of a male with a mask. A rather ugly looking mask. Though it wasn't that the blonde was scared of it, of course not. He just hadn't been expecting it nor did he hear anything from behind him.

    The male took of the mask off to reveal a rather amused Todoroki. Bakugou, however, was not impressed. In the slightest, "Not funny."

   "What's wrong?", Todoroki whined wrapping his arms around the blondes waist only to earn a light whack on the arm. Pulling Bakugou closer to him as he tried to wriggle out of it, he nuzzled his face into his hair, "Katsuki~ Katsuki~ Kat~ What's wrong?"

   "Where were you?", Bakugou mumbled as he returned the hug his boyfriend was giving him.

   "In your room.", Todoroki sang happily. He began planting kisses all over Bakugous face.

   "Stop, it tickles.", Bakugou tried to move his face away, although it only made the situation worse. Todoroki had access to the blondes jawline and neck – he had only realised this when Todoroki gave him a hickey right below his jaw. He let out a small whimper and Todoroki stopped in triumph, "Hey!"

   With that, Todoroki bolted out of the kitchen and into the lobby where everyone became startled at the sudden energy the two had. Infuriated, Bakugou ran after him. Only to be stuck glaring at Todoroki from the other side of the couch. He was covering the hickey with his hand so no one would see it. Although they could pretty much guess what he was trying to cover.