sᴛᴇᴘ 4: ✔︎ᴅᴏᴅɢᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ✔︎,

"Dude! What was up with you and Todoroki yesterday?", Kirishima asked as they walked down the hallway to lunch.

   "What are you talking about?", Bakugou grumbled, his eyes squinting as the sun beams through the windows.

   "You know-! Oh, Kaminari! Hey!", Kirishima ran over to Kaminari leaving the other blonde by himself. Bakugou blamed favouritism, although he couldn't really talk. Bakugou followed closely behind them as the two spoke, he grumbled to himself as he glared at his feet.

   "Bakugou! Let's go sit with Midoriya and the others!", Kirishima stopped seeing Midoriya waving at them, Bakugou's head snapped up angrily.

   "Hah?", Bakugou wasn't going over there even if it killed him not to. He'd never want to go over there and he had never been planning to, meaning if they were going there he'd rather sit by himself or go back to the dorms.

   Todoroki stood up and walked over to them. He ushered Kirishima and Kaminari to go to the table booth while he continued over to Bakugou's side. Kirishima looked back at the two having a normal conversation, it seemed, before rushing to catch up with Kaminari.

   Bakugou was like the King of sulking, he wouldn't take that as a compliment but Todoroki would poke fun at him or purposefully annoy him to make him react that a certain way. It worked everytime.

   "Do you wanna go to the dorms?", Todoroki asked, hugging Bakugou's arm as they stood near the entrance of cafeteria, "Could you make me something for lunch? I'm craving your cooking right now-"

   Todoroki rubbed his cheek along Bakugou's hand, the blonde stood watching him without much retaliation. It wasn't long before Todoroki begam invading the blonde's personal space and whispering what ever came to his mind directly into his ear. Bakugou was clearly getting agitated.

   The blonde's eyes scanned the cafeteria noticing a few of the people from their year staring directly at them. Bakugou groaned at their shocked and confused expressions. He grabbed hold of Todoroki's face and looked his boyfriend in the eyes angrily.

   ~

   "Holy shit. . .", Uraraka dropped her chopsticks as the rest looked at her, "Guys, guys! Look over at the entrance!"

   The rest turned their heads to see Todoroki's hands wrapped around Bakugou's waist and Bakugou letting him. Bakugou's hand was firmly placed on Todoroki's jaw, squishing his cheeks. The whole table was in shock.

   They could see Todoroki's eyes widen as Bakugou says something before letting go of his face. Although, some couldn't help but notice the sparkle of excitement in his eyes as the two left the cafeteria.

   "Uhm- Are they- What-", Kaminari blurted out after they left. The rest were too shocked to form any sort of words, some had begun making weird - but quiet - sounds from their mouths that hung open. They didn't know what they had just seen was real or fake. Uraraka hoped it was real, she'd love that. She was the first one to snap out of the trance she was in.

   "Okay then! That's one thing we can ask about after-school!", she beamed as the others looked at her and nodded.

   The whole table was on edge the whole day, looking for signs in class or when they were out training. They realised how much they had turned a blind eye to the two, all they saw were what they'd usually see. The two hanging out during training and being partners, the two glancing at each other in the changing rooms whilst everyone else spoke. They couldn't believe they missed it.

   Bakugou was more subtle than Todoroki was, although it was still obvious now they'd begun to pay attention to what they were both really looking at. They were looking at each others bodies; not their faces. At first it looked as though they were glaring at each other. Now its something completely different. It was lust. Of course, the more they thought back the more they could pick out instances when it wasn't. But as of now - after training - it was.