sᴛᴇᴘ 6: ✔︎ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ✔︎

Another day of the poor blonde being pestered by Todoroki, he was followed everywhere. Even in training Todoroki would make a b-line for him. He wasn't given any rest at all.

He was stolen from under his friends noses everyday as Todoroki wanted to eat lunch with Bakugou. Bakugou was slowly getting used to it. For some reason he just ended up tagging along willingly without the need to be dragged away.

The one time Todoroki didn't get Bakugou to eat lunch with him on the roof, the blonde appeared next to him anyway. He sat down casually and took out the lunch he had made and began eating it. Todoroki looked at him in bewilderment; the food in between his chopsticks dropping into the container it had come from. Bakugou turned his head to see Todoroki's mouth wide open, it was funny.

Much to Bakugou's delight, he placed a piece of his lunch into Todoroki's mouth and watched the poor males face turn red. Not with embarrassment or anger. But because the food was too spicy for him. The blonde howled with laughter as Todoroki panicked, fanning his mouth with his hands.

"H-ere-", Bakugou said between laughter handing him a carton of milk. Todoroki snatched it and gulped it all down in one go, desperately trying to save his burning taste buds.

"Why did you do that?! I could've died!", Todoroki yelled slamming the milk carton onto the floor.

"A little spice won't kill you dumbass.", Bakugou scoffed sticking his tongue out mockingly.

"That was not a little!", Todoroki grumbled like an upset child before munching on his beloved cold soba.

Bakugou didn't retort - he was too busy easy eating his own food to care. The blonde ate it like nothing; there was no fuss like how Todoroki reacted. There were only a few sniffles here and there but no big dramatic scene which was unusual for Bakugou.

". . . why are you here?", Todoroki asked hesitantly, he didn't want to chase Bakugou away by making him angry. He enjoyed his company more than he probably should; even in class he'd stare at him the whole time. And when he's had a bad day looking Bakugou's way was all he needed to do to feel better.

"Am I not allowed to be?", Bakugou grunted disappointedly, "What? Do you not want me here now? Is that why you didn't come get me like every other day?"

"No! No- I just- I thought-", Todoroki panicked, it almost startled the blonde when he grabbed onto his shoulders as if he was about to leave, "Then you're okay with me?!"

"Hah?"

"Bakugou, I like you!", Todoroki exclaimed in front of Bakugou's face, the look of determination and hope flickering in his eyes. He hoped his wish would come true. It was his one and only wish.

He wished for Bakugou to like him back.

"I- know. . .", Bakugou averted his gaze, his cheeks flushed a light red.

Todoroki's hand moved up to the blondes cheeks and snapped his gaze back to him; he felt ecstatic. His heart hammered in his chest, almost aching at the painful wait, "Will you be my boyfriend?"

The blonde bit his lip. He didn't know.

Yet his heart fluttered and stammered whenever he heard Todoroki say those three words, his mind felt at ease whenever he was with him and, most of all, he had the desire to snuggle up to his warm side on a cold day.

The more the blonde thought about it, the more his stomach stuttered and reeled in nervousness. His hands shook as he reached to hold the others wrists who seemed to be ready to burst.

And then he nodded.

One short, small nod. And it was as if the tension and nervousness had disappeared. Gone on vacation.

Todoroki let out a relieved sigh before smiling and attacking Bakugou with a hug. The blonde let Todoroki bury his head into his neck and practically squeeze the life out of him. Although upon hearing small sniffles and feel his neck become wet, Bakugou hands which were gripping the ends of Todoroki's blazer loosened, "Are you- crying?"

The other lifted his head up - he was crying, "Because- you finally said yes."

"Stop crying-", Bakugou said slightly judging the male though it was clearly visible on his face, "Just finish your lunch-"

"Can I kiss you?", Todoroki butted in.

"Hah? You- What- I- Do whatever you want-", Bakugou muttered quietly some part of him hoping Todoroki would stop asking and just do it.

~

"Katsuki, I'm home!", Todoroki yelled as he closed the door behind him and took off his shoes. His feet ached miserably, he had spent hours and hours walking without a single villain in sight.

"Welcome back. . . ", Bakugou mumbled walking out of the living room to greet his boyfriend in the hallway. He was dressed in only a shirt - Todoroki's shirt - and boxers, "Did you have a good day?"

Todoroki wrapped his arms around Bakugous waist and planted kisses all over his face, "It was tiring - all I did was walk around and get ganged up on by fangirls."

"Sounds like a pain.", Bakugou muttered, "I've got dinner on right now, it should be ready it a few. Go take a shower."

"Yes darling-", Todoroki cooed before Bakugou hit him playfully.

"Don't call me that.", Bakugou huffed pushing his boyfriend to the bathroom before leaving for the kitchen.

The two had started living together after graduation, insisting on telling their parents they were doing it to save money - both of their agencies were close to each other. It was a only a flat for now, they were planning on buying a bigger house once they had more money. The flat was quite homely and coincidentally close to UA which they'd visit at times to help poor old Aizawa with enthusiastic kids. If it wasn't for them Aizawa would've probably expelled the entire class.

It had been about two years and some of their old classmates still were confused as to whether they were in a relationship or not. Some, like Kirishima and Kaminari, visited often so they were quite certain they were together. Even some of the media and both males fans had started theories and rumours about the two. The media caught them shopping together, wearing matching clothes and eating out together; it summoned their fans to make edits and fanpages dedicated to the two. It made them want to figure out if they were really dating or not.

"Oh- Sho?", Bakugou peaked his head into the bathroom, "I got a call today and someone wanted to do an interview with us later on in the week. I already said yes, is that okay?"

"An interview? That's fine.", Todoroki shrugged.

~

"So there's been rumours going around about you two dating, what are your thoughts on that?", the lady spoke politely.

"I mean. . . I'm not bothered by it. I don't know about Katsuki but- we do live together so I'm not that surprised.", Todoroki shrugged casually brushing it off as nothing.

"I don't care.", Bakugou huffed, one leg over the other and leaning his head on his hand. He could only be amused by the interviewers face; she looked elated.

"I was actually added into one of those group chats the other day. It was called 'BakuTodo'. I'm actually quite offended to know that people think Kat would top me.", Todoroki pouted as he looked towards Bakugou who looked completely done.

"I think you're forgetting about-"

"That was one time. One. How many times have I-"

"Alright whatever! Damn. I'm never doing that again by the way."

"You're such a bottom."

"Ah- I- . . . fair enough."

~

A/N: Annnnddd guess what?
This was the last chapter.
I might do a sequel for Kirishima and Kaminari. Might.
Me and sequels don't get along very well.
But yeah!
I hope you enjoyed and I know this was a lot shorter than the last ones but whatever.

🎉 You've finished reading Tᕼᗴ ᑌᒪTIᗰᗩTᗴ ᘜᑌIᗪᗴ TO ՏᗴᑕᖇᗴT ᖇᗴᒪᗩTIOᑎՏᕼIᑭՏ! 🎉