sᴛᴇᴘ 5: ✔︎ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs✔︎

"Bakugou, I need your help with something. . .", Kirishima asked upon Bakugou opening the door.

   "It's two in the fucking morning.", the blonde groaned tiredly. Upon looking at his best friends pleading face, Bakugou drags him in, "Sit on the chair."

   Bakugou takes a seat on his bed, looking back at his boyfriend who was sleeping soundly. It wasn't often Kirishima asked him for help unless it was studying although he was sure there were no exams coming up.

   "I– uhm. . . so I–", Kirishima fiddled with the bottom of his shirt trying to find the right words to say, "I. . . like. . . Ka—"

   "I know. Hurry and get to the point already. I want to sleep.", Bakugou groaned as he stretched. He was quite calm for somebody who's strict sleep schedule had been disturbed.

   "Huh? You- I didn't finish my sentence! How do you know?!", Kirishima panicked accidentally waking up Todoroki. Todoroki was not happy. Especially when he found his beloved blonde was not in his arms. He was quick to fix that by hugging Bakugou from behind, his mood was quickly changed despite the tired warning glare he gave the redhead.

   "You like Kaminari, it wasn't that hard to figure out. You abandon me every time you see him.", Bakugou grunted, sinking into Todoroki's arms, "Did we wake you up? Sorry."

   "I'll forgive it just this once.", Todoroki huffed specifically making eye contact with Kirishima.

   "Oh– sorry, I didn't realize I did that. . . but uhm-! I was. . . wondering actually- how did you two get together? I swear you hated the shit out of each other.", Kirishima shifted in his seat.

   "I don't even want to remember that. . . ", Bakugou covered his face with his hands, "It was so fucking- annoying."

   Todoroki looked proud. As if he had achieved something great. . . Although his perseverance was something to gawk at. No matter how many times Bakugou had said no, told him to fuck off, anything, Todoroki always came back. Showering him with gifts was something Todoroki was good at, his flirting back then was below zero.

~

   "So? What do you want?", Bakugou grumbled, leaning against the wall of UA. Todoroki had pulled him aside as he was trying to go back to the dorms much to Bakugou's annoyance.

   "I like you.", Todoroki stated, staring directly at Bakugou. The sudden confession through Bakugou off – on the inside that is.

   "I like me too.", Bakugou huffed pushing himself off the wall, trying to escape. He didn't see anything wrong with liking the same gender but Bakugou didn't see the point in them or. . . he felt he just wasn't cut out for them. Hell, he didn't even know what liking someone felt like. He never had and never will.

   "Wait.", Todoroki grabbed Bakugou's wrist as he tried to slip past him. A plan Bakugou had hoped to work.

   "Hah? Why?! Let go—", Bakugou struggled as Todoroki's grip only tightened. His protesting was cut off by Todoroki pulling him and ending up face to face.

   "Bakugou, I like you.", Todoroki moved his face closer to the blondes who tried to retreat his head even when it couldn't go much further without falling over and pulling Todoroki down with him, "I like you Bakugou."

   "You've said that!", Bakugou squirmed trying his best not to get flustered at the bluntness. Todoroki kept repeating it over and over again as if he was a broken record. At this point Bakugou couldn't tell if he was joking or not, "Are you broken?! I heard you the first time Icyhot, now let me go!"