Cats On the Roof

There once was a guy who's best friend was a cat, him and the cat were never separated.

One day the man went on a buisness trip, but couldn't take the cat with him. So.... He left his brother to take care of him. Now lets just say that his brother was a...bum! He didn't do anything! Ever!

He forgot all about the cat! One day the man called asking how his cat was and his brother suddenly remembered all about the cat. He asked the man if he could call him back.

He looked everywhere for the cat, and finally found him... The only problem was he was dead! He called his brother back and couldn't think of anything to say, so he said the first thing that came to mind, "The cats on the roof... He can't be disturbed!" the man understood and said, "okay, thanks for taking great care of him." the bummy brother was relieved! Then he remembered that he was supposed to take care of his mother too.

He found his mother right before he got a call from the police who were worried because she hadn't been coming to work he replied nervously, "Uh...she's on the roof."

--

Hello!

How are you! I hope you think this ones funny!

If you don't please comment, but don't be to harsh! ;)

Sincerely,

Isabella Duggan