Chapter 15- Athena

Diana's POV:
They were there- all of them. Olympian gods- family, I thought I never had. There was Zeus, my legendary father with golden curls and piercing blue eyes. I did not catch much of a similarity between us, but there was something inside his gaze, which reminded me of myself- I guess it was bravery.
Hera, the queen of the olympians was looking at us with her green eyes. She was so beautiful and... great... this is a word that fits her most. She was the queen and you could say that with just a glimpse at her.
Apollo, twin brother of Artemis was glowing like a sun. He was the most beautiful man I have ever seen, he and Artemis had same brave and courageous look on their faces, but somehow, Apollo was far more stunning than his sister.
Hephaestus, the god of fire was glaring at us with angry eyes. I felt terrified with the power and strength of his eyes.
Dionysus, god of wine, was smiling, actually he was the only one of the Olympian deities who had smile on his face.
Hermes, messenger of the gods was standing right on his side. He was tall, brunette and beautiful. His eyes were cold, but simultaneously interesting.
Ares, god of war was already defeated and dead by me, but his lover- Aphrodite was there. I could not imagine that beauty like this ever existed. She was perfect, I almost lost my mind by looking at her. Beauty, love, lust and passion were flowing from her like a river.
Another stunning goddess was standing there. I recognized her with the crown of golden leafs- Demeter, mighty goddess of the harvest.
Her brother-Poseidon was looking at us with angry blue eyes. His hair and his beard was very long and had greenish color. He was magnificent like, my king-father.
And the last, but certainly not least, Athena- goddess of battle and wisdom, who unlike our evil- brother- Ares, was against bloodshed and who was always protecting innocents. Athena was the sister who I always wanted, she was the goddess, I have always dreamed to meet and now she was there, right in front of me.
I could not breathe and just like my teammates, could not say a word. Zeus, my father was the one who broke the silence with his loud, thunder-like voice:
-Mortals! My brother is coming and huge army of evil with him! The earth is going to see the most horrible battle that has ever happened on it! Be prepared!