Chapter 19- X-Men

Diana's POV:
Great! Just when I thought everything was terrible, situation got even worse. As if my uncle and his vast army was not enough, another powerful and evil creature added to a list of our problems. If I remembered correctly Dark Phoenix was the one, who, as Doctor Strange said, was even more powerful than combined powers of Captain Marvel and Superman. Great! That was just great!
I tried to gather all my powers one last time and attack to this red haired phoenix, but something strange happened. She did not try to attack us or help Hades, on contrary, she fought against him. I was surprised but relieved. She was attacking my uncle with all her powers and I noticed how Hades's face paled and I saw fear in his dark eyes.
Fortunately, Dark Phoenix was not the only one who decided to help us in this fight. Soon, I noticed a man who was controlling all the metals, man with claws on his hands, woman with blue skin, beast-like man, who was also blue and a woman who was controlling thunder like Thor and last but not least, there was a handsome man who reached our minds and told us who they were- X-Men, group of warrior superheroes who were willing to help us in this battle. What could we say? We were happy and relived to get help from such a powerful heroes. I smiled, took my sword and attacked Hades's monster with regained power .

Thor's POV:
I will never forget battle against Hades. We were all together, gods and goddesses from Asgard and Olympus, Avengers, X-Men and Justice League. We were powerful and we could feel it. More powerful than any single dark force in our Multiverse.
We fought side by side. Spider-Man rolled black creature with his webs and Aquaman caught his snake-like head with his trident. Captain Marvel and Scarlet Witch threw blasts to Hades alongside with Athena and Dark Phoenix. Superman and Hermes flew to Magneto and helped him to kill of all the flying monsters. Zeus and I made a such a powerful thunderstorm that I bet earth has never see before and it got even more powerful when Storm joined us. Captain America threw his shield to Apollo, which he caught and attacked roaring monster, while Iron Man,Batman , Cyborg and Wasp did not leave a single spider-like monster alive.
We were together and instead of fighting each other, we united to our enemy and that is why we won...
We won the battle.