Rooftop.

There she was. Her straight hair flowing through the wind. She turned around and, her smile, brighter than the beaming sunlight shining on Y/N's face, looked kind. Her plain school uniform looked spectacularly good on her, despite having to see it on every other girl in school, it looked good on her. She walked up to Y/N while he was backing up slowly until he had his back up on a wall. They were about a few inches apart and Y/n was a flustered mess.

Wonyoung: why have you been avoiding me?
She says with a pout.

Y/n: w-what do you mean? I wasn't avoiding you.

Wonyoung: hmmm? I don't believe you. You didn't even let me say what I wanted to say yesterday.

Y/n looked at her with uncertainty in his eyes. They both stared into each other's eyes for about 5 seconds before Wonyoung smiled.

Wonyoung: what I was about to say yesterday, is that I love you too.

At this point Y/n was confused. How would anyone as perfect as Wonyoung like him? He has never in his life been in a relationship and assumed that he'd remain single forever. Until she appeared in his life.

Y/n: are you sure? With someone like me...

Wonyoung: what's wrong with you? You're kind, smart, caring and I could give about a hundred more reasons to like you.

Y/n: t-then, would you... go out with me?

Wonyoung: ng! Of course. Today's our first day then.

Y/n: yea
He said with a kind smile. Suddenly he put his arms around her and embraced her in a warm hug which she gladly returned. They stayed like that for about a minute with neither one wanting to let go. Eventually Y/n let go and intertwined his hand with hers.

Y/n: how about you and me go and grab some lunch together?

Wonyoung: sure! What do you want to eat?

Y/n: anything you want.

Wonyoung: pasta!

Y/n: sure. Let's go.
And just like that they walk down the stairs leading up to the rooftop and leave the school grounds as a new happy couple with intertwined hands. Y/n looked over his shoulders to steal a glance at Wonyoung before looking back and smiling. Never would he have thought that he would be this happy next to the person of his dreams. He'd never thought that his once grayed out life would be filled with so much color. And the only person he could thank would be the person right next to him.

———————————————————————————
And that's that! I'm really really sorry the ending literally took half a year to complete. I've been really busy and just completely forgot about this. And I'm also really sorry if this story doesn't live up to people's expectations. But do expect a little epilogue soon. (And maybe a new story 😉)