Date.

"Would you wanna go out with me?" Y/n didn't think before he blurted out that sentence and only realized what he said after. "I-I mean hang out... y'know. I was planning on asking you that before the incident." both of them are a blushing mess and soon an awkward silence filled the room.
"Y-yea of course..." at this point Y/n just wants to hide himself under his blanket and slap himself for his stupidity. Soon after Y/n broke the silence

Y/n: so, how long have I been out for?
Wonyoung: oh, about two weeks.
Y/n: t-two weeks?!! Oh god.

Y/n could be seen with a shocked expression as Wonyoung found his reaction cute.

Wonyoung: I've been visiting you every day...

Wonyoung looked down when she said that and Y/n looked at her. He then smiled and pat her head.

Y/n: it must've been hard for you. I'm sorry I left you alone
Wonyoung: I-it's really okay. I'm just happy you're fine now. :)
Y/n: and I'm glad you're not hurt.

Wonyoung and Y/n continued to talk for an hour before they realize the time. Wonyoung then bid farewell to Y/n as she left the room to leave Y/n alone. She continued to visit him everyday until he gets discharged.

Time skip

Y/n can be seen leaving the hospital in casual clothes. He just got discharged a week after he woke up. Right now he's calling Wonyoung to go meet up at a cafe as they discussed.

Y/n: hey, where are you?
Wonyoung: sorry I'm on my way there now, I kinda overslept
Y/n: geez you big bunny, hurry up okay
Wonyoung: b-big bunny?! Hey! I-
And Y/n abruptly hung up the call with a chuckle.

"This guy is gonna get it when I see him later" she thought as she rushes over to the cafe.

Time skip

Wonyoung finally reaches the cafe and she spots Y/n sitting at the corner waiting for her. She goes in and walks to his table when he notices her. He smiles at her and waves before talking.

Y/n: hello
Wonyoung: annyeong
Y/n: shall we get going?
Wonyoung: oh I wanna order a drink first is that alright?
Y/n: go ahead. I'll wait outside
Wonyoung: also what was that about a big bunny?! Hey-

Y/n quickly gets out of the cafe before he gets an earful. Wonyoung quickly orders her drink and they get a cab to a theme park since they wanted to go to one together. Throughout the rides Wonyoung can be seen looking a little bit uncomfortable as Y/n looks like he was having fun. They were taking a break when Y/n finally noticed that something was wrong.

Y/n: hey, are you okay?
Wonyoung: y-yeah, I'm fine.
Y/n: you don't look okay, you're breathing really heavily.

Y/n then puts his hand on her forehead.

Y/n: y-you're burning up! Come one let's get you home
Wonyoung: but-
Y/n: no buts.

He says before they rush to Wonyoung's house.

Time skip

They reach her house and Y/n was about to ring the doorbell when he was stopped by Wonyoung.

Wonyoung: don't bother, no ones home.
Y/n: oh
Wonyoung: here are my keys.

Y/n takes the keys from her hand and opens the door to her house. He takes her in and lays her on her bed.

Wonyoung: I-I'm sorry, our plan was ruined because of me
Y/n: that's okay, I had fun today. We can do this another time okay?
Wonyoung: ng.
Y/n: get some rest. I'll make you some soup.

Y/n gets up and goes to her kitchen to make some soup shortly after she falls asleep. He found all the ingredients needed to make a chicken soup and he starts cooking. He was shortly interrupted by a scream coming from Wonyoung's  room and he rushed his way into her room. He then found a crying Wonyoung hugging her legs on her bed as he hurried over to her bedside and embraces her tightly.

Y/n: hey hey, it's okay. It's just a nightmare, it's ok

Y/n kept saying that to her while patting her back in his embrace, and she eventually calmed down.

Y/n: you feel better now?
Wonyoung: n-ng
Y/n: you wanna tell me about it?

Wonyoung was silent for a while before she started talking again.

Wonyoung: I- I have these nightmares frequently. It's always the same. The people I love, get-gets killed, by me. It's so accurate, almost like its real, like it's just a precursor to what's gonna happen. And I'm scared if it'll really happen.
Y/n: it's not gonna happen Wonyoung-ah. It's just a nightmare. Don't think about it too much okay?

Y/n hugs her again and Wonyoung was embraced by his warmth once again. She could feel his heartbeat rising at a steady pace as he continued to embrace her. Y/n eventually broke the silence.

Y/n: y'know, whenever I have nighmares, I like to hug my shoulders and just pat myself on the back to calm me down. It always works, you should try it out too.

Y/n then shows her the action putting his hands on his shoulders in a cross and patting himself.

Y/n: but if you ever get scared, don't hesitate to call me. Anyways, the soup is almost ready. I'll go get you a bowl.

Y/n leaves the room and then comes back after a while with a bow of soup.

Y/n: here, careful it's hot.
Wonyoung: t-thank you.

Wonyoung tastes it and it's surprisingly really good.

Wonyoung: it's really good! Where'd you learn to cook like this?
Y/n: I used to learn cooking form my mum when I was younger.
Wonyoung: ooo cool.

She continues to eat her soup while talking with Y/n for a while. After finishing her soup she goes back to sleep while Y/n goes out to clean up. He notices a knitting kit when he gets an idea. He started knitting up something unbeknownst to Wonyoung.

Time skip

Y/n looks at the time after finishing his little project and realizes that it's already nighttime. He gets up and goes to Wonyoung's room where Wonyoung is sleeping soundly. Y/n goes up next to her and quietly whispers.

Y/n: hey, I should go now. It's already dark outside.

He says as he plops down a little doll next to her. He was about to leave when he felt something tug on his shirt. He turns around and sees Wonyoung holding onto his shirt while pouting.

Wonyoung: don't go. Please
Y/n: I-
Wonyoung: I'm scared. Of being alone.
Y/n: okay. I'll stay for a while more.

Y/n sits down next to her bed as he made a call to his Mum saying that he'll be staying over a friends house. He ended the call and Wonyoung picked up the doll that he knitted.

Wonyoung: what's this?
Y/n: it's a nightmare catcher. My Mum used to make one for me when I was younger. You see that basket that he's holding? Whenever you're having a nightmare, he'll catch it and keep it in his basket. And when it's full, he'll eat it up so that you won't have nightmares anymore.
Wonyoung: cute. What's its name?
Y/n: whatever you want it to be. It's yours anyways
Wonyoung: then I'll name it night Y/n!
Y/n: night Y/n?
Wonyoung: ng! You protect me during the daytime and he protects me during the night!

Y/n got flustered at her sudden cuteness and at that moment. He was ready to risk his life for her, he always would. That was when he finally brought up his courage. He was about to do something that will make or break his relationship with Wonyoung.

"I-I like you, Wonyoung-ah."

———————————————————————————
Hey guys I hope you like this long update! I'm glad that you guys actually like this book and I'll try to have a consistent update schedule. Anyways I've been watching It's Okay Not To Be Okay recently thus the reference so yea, that's all from me. Buh bye.