I'm here.

"Damn why must he give so much homework on the first day of the week" Y/n thought. It was currently the Monday after the meetup and Mr. Kim was currently assigning homework to the class. "Hmm wonder if Wonyoung would like to get some boba with me after school." He thinks as he looks at her. But he can't help to notice that she looks uneasy for some reason. Throughout the class Y/n kept stealing glances at her but she still looks really weirded out, not even sparing a glance at Y/n.

Finally recess came by and Y/n decided to go and talk to her

Y/n: hey... do you wanna-
Wonyoung: I-I'm sorry I'm a bit busy right now.

She says as she hurriedly walks out of class. "Somethings wrong. I can feel it." Y/n thought as he follows her from a distance.

He continued following her until she turned a corner and he heard a voice.

?: so you decided to come.
Wonyoung: why did you call me out here
?: so that you stop hanging out with that brat.
Wonyoung: but why
?: because I want you all to myself
Wonyoung: eep!

Y/n's POV

"Wait, I know that voice." I thought and without sparing a second I rush over and tackle him to the ground. I quickly get off him and while he's still on the ground, my intuition was confirmed, it was Jackson.

Y/n: what are you doing to her?!
Wonyoung: Y/n?!!
Jackson: you're gonna regret ever existing.

The next few moments happened so quickly I couldn't react in time. Jackson pulled out a knife from his pocket and run to me with the blade pointed at me. He stabbed me. The next few moments were a blur as I fell to the ground in an upright position as I was leaning on a wall. I could see Jackson's figure running away and I could also hear Wonyoung screaming my name while calling my name with tears falling from her eyes.

Author's POV

Wonyoung could be seen crying next to Y/n as the wound on his stomach area continued to bleed with his hand over it

Wonyoung: it's gonna be fine. You're gonna be okay right?
Y/n: ...

"Please, please don't go. Please don't leave me." Wonyoung thought as Y/n caressed her cheeks with his bloody hand before losing consciousness as his hand fell to the ground.

Time skip

It's been about two weeks since the incident. The two could be seen in Y/n hospital room.

Wonyoung was sitting next to Y/n's bed as tears started falling. "It's all my fault, now I'm gonna lose someone I love all over again." She mumbled. Her eyes were covered by her hands as tears continued to fall from her face when she suddenly felt a hand caressing her cheeks. She quickly let go of her hands to see Y/n awake and her eyes widened. She quickly called for a doctor as she looks back at him. "You're gonna be okay right?! Please." She asked as he weakly nods while smiling.

The doctor arrived and does a full check up on him while Wonyoung is waiting outside of his room pacing about. The doctor finally comes out with a smile on his face and Wonyoung can be seen looking relieved.

Doctor: his vitals are stable, he'll be fine. You've got a strong friend there. We were all worried he'd be stuck in a coma but thankfully he pulled through.
If you want you can go see him now.
Wonyoung: t-thank you so much.

Wonyoung enters his room and he could be seen looking out his his room window with the sunlight shining upon his face. He looks at her when she entered and smiled.

Without further delay, Wonyoung rushes to him and holds his hands.

Wonyoung: you're okay, right?
Y/n: I'm fine, it aches a little but it's okay. How about you?
Wonyoung: yah, I'm perfectly fine.

She starts to tear up as she starts thinking about That moment again. And at that moment, Y/n pulls her in for a hug as he pats her back. They stayed like this for 5 minutes in silence as all that could be heard was the soft muffled sobs of Wonyoung. Y/n held her tightly against his chest, smiling softly while patting her back. And all Wonyoung could hear was the drum of their heartbeat, slowly drowning out everything else, including her sobbing. Soon after she stopped crying and Y/n let go and they instantly became a flustered mess.

Wonyoung: u-uhm I'm glad you're fine now
Y/n: y-yea... I'm glad you weren't hurt
Wonyoung: I would've been if it wasn't for my guardian angel
Y/n: g-guardian angel?!

Wonyoung smiles at him as he realizes that he basically is his guardian angel.

Y/n: hey, uhm maybe after I get discharged, uhm
Wonyoung: hmm?

"Would you wanna go out with me?"