Day one.

5.00 am
"I'm awake, I'm awake!" I shouted as I could hear the sounds of hard knocking on my door implying that it was time to get ready for school.

I groaned as I fell out of my bed to take a shower before I realized it was still 5.30 in the morning. I got out of my room and noticed my mom waiting for me at the dining table. "It's still 5.30, couldn't you have just woken me up at 6?" I asked. "Oh come on you lazy bum, it's your first day of school after 4 months. Now go get ready!" She replied. She was right, I've been receiving a lack of classes during the little quarantine we had due to the pandemic. With a heavy sigh, I went to my room to take a shower and change.

6.30 am
I reached school and... it's not open. My school opens at 7.00 and I got here half an hour early. Another sigh could be heard inside my face mask which fogged up my glasses. I took them off to wipe them in my shirt when I noticed someone in front of me. For a second I've never seen her before, but I just rubbed it off as my vision was blurry and it was probably just another student that I haven't seen in a while. I waited outside the school for 30 mins before the gates finally opened and I made my way into the school. "Great start to the day" I sighed as I entered my class.

7.00 am
I didn't expect anyone to be here until another 20 mins and... I was right. The class was empty besides a few students whom I've never even talked to since we became classmates. I found my seat and as soon as I landed on my chair. I found my head laying into the cozy cushioning of my arms and sooner or later, I dozed off.

7.30 am
BANG!
I awoke with a sudden jolt as my best friend, Mark, slammed my table with his hands. "Yo, been awhile".
It's been a while since we last talked, actually, it's been a while since I last talked to anyone. Over the four months I kinda lost contact with everyone since my introverted self kicked in. "Sup" I replied simply. "Geez, were you always this depressing" he blurted looking at my sad state. "Hey! I'm just really tired
okay." I jolted back. We then proceeded to talk for a bit until the rest of our clique entered and thats when I noticed him. The one guy that has been annoying me since the day I met him, but for some reason he's still in our little group of friends. I showed a disgusted face when he came over, but I hid it with my mask so no one would see it. I wouldn't want anyone to see my true colors when it came to him anyways. "Sup Y/N" he said when he saw me. "Hey Jackson" I simply replied. I then proceeded to give him the side eye before turning back to the rest of my friends and continuing our conversation before our homeroom teacher came in.

7.50 am
"Hey kids! It's been a while since I saw your faces, i hope you guys have been doing well." Mr. Kim said. "Um well today we're gonna be having a new student joining us today!" He said. Everyone was shocked since it's pretty rare for the school to receive any new students since any other school in the area is better, We were surprised but welcoming anyways. Soon after the announcement, the whole class went into an uproar of silent whispers to each other before we heard footsteps coming from outside our class. It was a girls and... well, she was beautiful. She was tall, pretty, thin, her hair was flowing. It literally looked like a scene from a movie. "Hello! My name is Jang Wonyoung. It's nice to meet you all!" She said. If it wasn't for Mark, I probably would've been caught staring like some creep at her. "Yo she's pretty though." He whispered to me. "Ng" I replied.
"Maybe This is your chance to finally get a girl hehe"
"Hey! I told you I'm done with catching feelings." And I stood by that statement. I was done with falling in love since I've been hurt by my feeling before. I mean, she's probably just a pretty face, right? "Um well, there's one empty seat right there next to Y/n, you can seat yourself over there." Mr. Kim said. She walked over to the seat and placed herself on it calling it home for the rest of the year. Aman looked at me and smiled a creepy smug smile towards me before suddenly turning back to the front like we never knew each other. I was so done with him but before I was gonna do anything I turned over to Wonyoung and only then I realized that she's been looking at me this whole time. "Hello! I'm Wonyoung. You're Joshua right? Nice to meet you." She introduced herself with the warmest smile I've ever seen and my heart melted on the spot.
"Um.. h-hey, it's nice to meet you, you can just call me (nickname)." I said while cursing myself in my head for stuttering. She giggled as a response before turning back to the front to pay attention to the teacher. "Okay class bring out your textbooks and turn to page 50. We got a lot to catch up on so let's do our best!"

This is gonna be an interesting year. Huh?