Ch 10

Chaos rolled over the next morning, cheek resting against a hard surface. Her eyebrows furrowed and she cracked her eyes open slowly, looking up. Her eyes met Itachi's, the man looking away from the illuminated screen of her phone.

"Good morning," he said, turning his attention back to the phone. She sat up slightly and looked at the smooth, pale skin of his chest, reaching a hand out and poking it. She retracted her finger immediately, muttering a soft "ow" under her breath.

Stupid ninjas.

With a sigh, she thought what the hell and laid back down. Her check rested against his cool skin and she sighed, closing her eyes. She had her eyes closed for maybe ten seconds before her bedroom door slammed open an the lights were turned on.

"Girls day, bitch!" Brise yelled, diving over Itachi to land on Chaos. She groaned, trying to shove her best friend off of her.

"Fuck off."

"I said girls day, bitch!" Brise yelled, standing on her bed. She started jumping up and down, effectively waking up Kisame.

"Earthquake?" He questioned. He looked behind him to Brise and sighed. "Nevermind." Brise laughed and landed on her knee's, leaning over to give Kisame a hug.

"I'm sorry for waking you up, Kisa. You can go back to sleep if you help me get Chaos out of bed."

"Oh hell no," Chaos immediately said. Kisame turned to face her, eyes suddenly alert. With a squeak, Chaos latched onto Itachi, hooking her legs around his waist. He have her an amused look, but other wise didn't complain.

"Chaos, can you get out so I can go back to sleep?" Kisame asked, using his elbow to prop himself up to look at her. She pouted and returned his stare for about five minutes before she broke.

"Ah fuck. I can't say no to you," Chaos groaned. She unhooked herself from Itachi and allowed Brise to pull her out of the bed by her foot.

Itachi stood up as well, shutting off her phone and grabbing a shirt from his stack of clothes, pulling it on. When he turned around to follow the girls down stairs, he lifted a brow at their stares. Brise was the first to talk.

"Damn," Brise whistled. Kisame snorted from the bed, the sound making Brise grin. "Let's go, my little eye candy." Brise grabbed Itachi and Chaos's hands the skipped out of the room, dragging the two with her. Itachi and Chaos shared a look, the latter breaking out in a grin. She knew Brise was trying to creep him out, and she hoped it was working.

The three walked down the stairs, with a little extra effort on Chaos's part, and Brise dropped their hands, skipping over to Deidara. She stood behind the couch and draped her arms around Deidara's neck, resting her chin on his shoulder.

"Itachi has some hot-bod thing going on. I'm gonna have to check yours out sometime to see if I'm missing out or not," Brise said, leaning back and ruffling his hair. He caught her gaze, smirking slightly.

"Anytime, yeah."

Chaos blanched. "Disgusting." Brise smiled and flicked her forehead.

"Shush up, buttercup."

The group walked into the kitchen, Brise and Itachi sliding into the bar stools while Chaos made a bee-line for the coffee maker. She started the machine before propping herself up on the counter, tucking her hands under her thighs.

"So what's the plan for today?" She asked, kicking her good leg back and forth. Brise picked up her phone and typed in her password, opening Snapchat.

"I thought we could kidnap Konan and have a girls day. We haven't had one in a while and I want Konan-bonding before I die." Chaos rolled her eyes but grinned anyways.