Ch 7

Oh, how wonderful it’d be to own the booty.

Enjoy this shitty fanfic c;

/ / /

Brise let out an airy breath, running her hand over her face. The idea of Chaos in pain made her stomach churn painfully.  

After having Itachi ride with Chaos to the hospital in the ambulance, Brise and the others went back to the house to pick up Pein, Konan, and Tobi. They left Zetsu in charge of the house, mainly because Brise was worried that the doctors would try to ‘help’ him with his plant problem. They already had to lie to the paramedics and say Kisame was in costume.

When the group pushed open the hospital doors, Brise scanned the waiting room until her eyes landed on Itachi. “Itachi!” the ravens head snapped towards the group, dark eyes landing on Brise. He stood from the chair and made his way towards Brise, sighing lightly.

“She’s still in surgery.”

Brise took an unsteady breath. “Yeah, I figured. Did they give you any papers to fill out?” he nodded and passed her over the clipboard, eyes grazing over the little bits of information that were filled in. The group took a seat in the waiting room, Pein and Deidara sitting next to Brise. She briefed him on what their surrounding was and how things here were handled while she filled out the paper work. Deidara leaned his shoulder against hers slightly, watching her as she filled in the blanks. He could feel the stress and guilt radiating off her, in turn making him feel agitated. Everything seemed so much more annoying, like the bright glow of the hospital, the smell that hung to the room like skin, the sound of Tobi’s breathing…

“Are you here with ‘Chaos’?”

Brise looked up from the papers, starring at the man in front of her. He was dressed in scrubs, a soft blue color. He seemed late twenties and had dark hair with matching eyes. He was tall, maybe 6’1. He stared at Brise as she walked forward, dark eyes holding a bit too much interest. Deidara frowned, standing up and quickly following after Brise. He stood next to her and crossed his arms, cerulean blue eyes glaring at the doctor. With a sigh, the doctor finally lifted his eyes and addressed the group.

“We went with a boot instead of a cast so she’ll have easier mobility. She’ll have to come back in a couple weeks to get the stitches out. In six weeks, she should be able to get the boot off. With crutches, she will be able to get around, but it’ll take some getting used to.”

Brise let out a breath of relief. She ran a hand over her face. “Thank God. Can we see her?”

“She’s asleep now, but you can if you want.”

After receiving the room number, Brise motioned for the group to follow her towards the elevator. They squeezed in, scowling and shoving each other as they traveled to the third floor. When the doors opened, Pein pushed the others out of his way and began walking down the hall, taking back his role as the group leader.

There was only one problem.

“Um, Pein,” Brise called, watching the ginger walk down the hall with purpose. He turned back to see the group standing in front of the elevator. Pein looked at Konan, was was face palming at his actions.

“What?”

Brise pressed her lips together to hide her laughter before saying. “Her room is right there.” She pointed toward the first room in the hall. Pein blinked before growling lowly, a sign to the Akatsuki to not speak of this situation again. The others filed into the hospital room behind Brise, closing the door behind them. Konan waited for Pein as he made his way back towards the room. He shoved his hands in his jean pockets while he scowled.