Ch 4

how dare you think I’d possibly be able to come up with something as marvelous as Naruto, let alone the Akatsuki?

Enjoy.

/ / /

Chaos groaned. She set her head in her hands and massaged her temple, head ache growing by the minute.

Apparently, sizes are different in the Narutoverse. So, before they could even think of buying anything, Chaos had to send each member in with a crap ton of different clothes to try to figure out what their size would be. She found out Konan’s on the first try, since she ended up being the same size as Brise. However, being a girl who doesn’t understand the reasoning behind male pants sizes, she was stuck going on a wild goose chase.

Nearly an hour had passed before they finished that, and then she had to actually shop for them. After making them memorize their sizes, she sent some of the more capable members out on their own, making them promise to stay in the store. That left her with Deidara, Hidan, Kisame (who was just as confused as Chaos), and Sasori. She highly doubted that if the red head would cooperate, he would need help. But, when she tried to set him loose, he decided he didn’t want to shop any longer.

He tried to leave the store.

After Chaos had a mental break down because she thought she lost a murderer, she found him wondering around a sunglasses stand. There wasn’t much she could do to a puppet, so she resorted to death threats and told him she’d make him ride in the bitch seat if he ever did that to her again.

While it had taken them forever to get done with one store, and they had a whole mall to go through.

At one point, Konan made Pein go into Claire’s with her so she could pick out earrings and new piercings. Chaos laughed at how Konan dragged him around and earned a glare in her direction. She then tried to convince Deidara and Kakuzu to pierce their ears, which earned her a middle finger and a threat of being blown up. Chaos literally had to drag Hidan out of Spencer’s when he decided to go into the back even though she specifically said not to. Most of them seemed to have great interest in Victoria’s Secret, which lead to Hidan asking if he could buy Chaos lingerie. That resulted in all of them getting kicked out because Chaos tried to choke Hidan with a bra.

About halfway through their shopping trip, Chaos and the others had collapsed at the food court. Their bags were set on the floor under the table and they all sat, each having their own conversations.

“Alright,” Chaos said, grabbing all eight of their attention. “On a scale from one to ten, how hungry are you?” when a chorus of different numbers met her ears, she sighed. She resisted the urge to chuckle when Sasori said ten and stood up, making Kisame follow her. “I’ll just get some pizzas then.”

When the two approached the counter, she was greeted with the familiar face of one of her old friends.

“Hey Vincent,” she said happily, leaning forward on the counter. The snow blonde turned, dark green eyes lighting up, along with a smile.

“Hey Chaos,” he said, leaning onto the counter as well. The red and black uniform he had to wear crinkled slightly, hiding his name tag. “How’s my favorite destructive midget doing?” Chaos scowled at him.

“Fine. I made some new friends, and we’re currently shopping. This is one of them,” she gestured behind her to Kisame, who smiled. Vincent blinked.

“Dude. You’re blue.”

Kisame rolled his eyes and his smile turned into a smirk. “Dude, I had no idea.”