Ch 9

I've rewritten this chapter so many times, I'm just done. It's boring and kills me. It's a "get from point A to point B" chapter and I fucking hate writing them, but it's necessary.

Also, No. 6 has fucking ruined me. So has AHS Freak Show, as well as the new Kuroshitsuji update. Plus Tokyo Ghoul Root A and Deadman Wonderland (I'm rewatching lmao). Fuck though.

Anways, try to enjoy this I guess ? ugh

///

The two checked out quickly after their conversation with Coach and loaded the groceries in the Tahoe before setting off. Chaos had a large smile plastered on her face after her little reunion, practically emitting happiness. Itachi seemed content with the atmosphere and allowed his face to turn into a less guarded, more relaxed look.

"So," he started, voice cutting off Marina and the Diamonds. "You wish I was your boyfriend?" She could hear the smirk in his voice without even turning.

Chaos opens her mouth to retort but stopped after she registered what he said. Her cheeks dusted over with a light pink hue and she closed her mouth, pouting slightly. She thought over her response, not exactly knowing how to react to that. After a few minutes of opening and closing her mouth and rethinking, she settled for an old fashioned, "Shut up."

He chuckled lowly, the deep sound sending an involuntary shiver down her back. She grinned at the sound though, happy that she was able to make him laugh, even if it was at her own expense.

xxx

Chaos pushed open the front door, throwing a box of Cheez-Itz at a sleeping Brise. The box bounced off her head and landed on the floor, successfully waking up the raven haired girl. Her head popped up off the couch cushion, scrunched up expression on her face as she looked around with blury eyes.

Her eyes settled on Chaos and she glared at her, the arm hanging off the side of the couch, grabbing the Cheez-Itz slowly and hugging them to her chest as she flipped around to face the couch, falling back asleep. The group watched with amusement and Chaos cocked her head to the side, shaking her head slightly.

"Yo, bitchachos," she said, walking over to the recliner and settling in. "If you want to eat, go bring in the groceries." A few of them stood up and walked out the door, returning seconds later with groceries draped over their arms. The door closed after the last ninja filed in and Chaos told them where to put the food via yelling. She settled into the chair, watching the TV with slight interest. She tossed her phone over to Sasori for a change, allowing him to learn how to manipulate the device.

The group was quiet, settling into their own little activity to keep them busy. Law and Order SVU was on screen again due to the fact that it had marathons all the damn time and a few of them were engrossed in it, mainly Hidan. Pein and Konan were slent for once, the gingers eyes focused on the TV screen while Konan folded Chaos a new bookmark. Itachi flipped through pages of 50 True Tales of Horror, stopping every now and then to watch a few minutes of the show. Kakuzu was reading, Kisame was sleeping at the end of the couch that Brise had claimed, and Deidara was going through the laptops iTunes, listening through the head phones Brise probably gave him. Tobi found Chaos's old DS and was switching off between Pokémon and Legend of Zelda, and Zetsu was probably sleeping somewhere or outside. Chaos felt kinda bad for keeping him cooped up in the house and decided that she'd take him to the water parks trail one day and let do whatever he does (plus Zetsu bonding would be rad as fuck).

She curled into herself recliner the chair and leaning back. She closed her eyes, hiding the blue and green orbs behind pale eyelids. Her breathing slowed to a steady pace as she fell asleep, letting any stress fade away.