Chapter V: Vo'ren Faalo, Part 1

"There," Traya said to himself, "nice and sturdy," He had collected three lightsabers from his mission, but this mission would be even more difficult. After hanging the three lightsabers on his wall, Traya began to study blueprints of the Imperial space station. The Hoth Station was a new design the Empire was trying out, so it was fairly unknown how its inner workings operated. Luckily, Traya could understand them easily, because of his connection with the Force. Or course, that meant that a Jedi Master could easily understand the prints too, but he was prepared for that. If both of them understood how the station worked, there wouldn't be any real difficulty. Traya had originally decided to simply destroy the reactor core, but realized he would die, and he wouldn't be able to fight the Jedi. In order to fight Master Faalo, he'd need to lure him to the top of the station, which afterwards would beak off and smash his body into some moon of Hoth. Now all he had to do was get over the emotional barrier.

FLASHBACK

Kee'lon was a purple Twi'lek with lekku about a third of a meter long. She was quite pretty, and always had a different male Twi'lek with her. Still, she was Zoda's best friend. They went everywhere, they even went on missions together with their Masters. That was when Zoda met Jedi Master Vo'ren Faalo. Master Faalo was the battlemaster of the Jedi Order, extremely skilled in lightsaber combat, and Zoda often asked Plo Koon if he could go with Kee'lon to learn a new technique. Faalo was such a good battlemaster, he ended up writing a book all about lightsaber techniques. Zoda read that book every night, trying to learn something new each time. One day, Faalo took a blaster bolt to the chest, and was taken away to the Medic. Kee'lon was devastate, and so was Zoda. Together the two trained under Plo Koon. Eventually, Master Faalo was back, and he was ready to train once again. At the beginning of the Purge, Faalo had disappeared, and Traya had hoped he'd never see the Jedi again.

PRESENT DAY

It was time to leave. This would be difficult, but so long as he wore his armor, his face would be covered and the great Jedi wouldn't recognize him. 

"Zoe! Get the ship ready!" Traya shouted to his droid,

"It's time to avenge Kee'lon,"

The  Rule of the Sithजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें