Intoduction

Most of the time we have seen that some people remains busy in their jobs or studies and so they are not able to spend even a single minute with their family as they think that their business is more important than a family. But in some cases you might also have seen that some people spends most of the time with their family but sometimes their is something which takes them far away from their family. 

The same situation goes here in this story, this is a story about 10 year old girl named Sarah Waugh who lives with her parents "Mr. and Mrs. Waugh". Sarah is a very kind girl and a playful child. Two of her cousins live with her as they are studying in the country where Sarah lives.

 Tom and Nicholas are their names, Sarah loves to spend time with them. Tom is 24 year old while Nicholas is 21. They both also loves to spend time with her. Sarah loves both of her cousins, but she is more interested in Nicholas as he is funny, free most of the time and if even he is busy sometimes, he tries his best to spend at least half an hour with Sarah. Tom on other hand is also very kind and polite but sometimes he is really busy in his studies especially when exams are going on.

 Everyone were living happily until something really bad happened and the happiness, feelings and the kindness which Sarah had for her family were changed. Now let's see how they were happy in the beginning till how everything changed.

Also don't forget to vote and comment on this mysterious book, therefore also follow me to have more interesting stories. GOOD LUCK !