Chapter 4

"So, who was your mentor ? I forgot the name that's why asking." Sarah asked Katie while they made their way back to classroom. "Lucy David is my mentor." Replied Katie.

 "Oh okay, so how is she, I mean polite or..." Sarah finished. "Don't know, I don't even know how she looks like as she was absent today." Katie explained. "Well, then hope for the best, Katie." Sarah reminded. "Yeah, I will." Katie replied.

>.<

"Home sweet home, hi mom, hi dad." Sarah said as she entered the house. "Hello sweetheart, how was your day at school ?" Asked Mrs. Waugh. "Brilliant, today we were paired up with our mentors." Sarah told her mother. "Oh, then who is your mentor ?" Asked Mrs. Waugh.

"Dennis Newman, a 10th grade student is my mentor." Sarah replied. "Hmmm.." Mrs. Waugh thought something when Sarah explained about mentors. "Well, where's everyone ? The house seems to be empty." Sarah interrupted Mrs. Waugh from her thoughts.

"Oh, well Dad had gone to work as usual while Tom and Nicholas had gone to library for the preparation of exams so they will be here in a few hours." Mrs. Waugh replied.

"Okay so, now go upstairs, change your clothes and come back for the lunch." Said Mrs. Waugh. "Okay mommy !" Sarah replied. As Sarah went upstairs, Mrs. Waugh, again went lost in her thoughts.

Therefore, she was thinking about something so deeply as if she was a detective. She doubt that something was wrong ahead. Anyways, after a while, Sarah came back for the lunch.

"Mom, you seemed to be worried, why is that so ?" Asked Sarah. "N.. nothing sweetheart, just remember what I made you understood about mentors." Mrs. Waugh reminded Sarah. 

"Hmm.." Sarah replied. "Well, good evening everyone !" Nicholas said while he and Tom came back from the library and entered the house.

"It's still afternoon." Sarah corrected. "Ohh well, sorry aunt also thanks for correcting me." Everyone laughed while Nicholas replied to Sarah. "Please.... just go upstairs and...." Sarah paused. "Okay auntie, I am going please be patient." Nicholas laughed while saying this.

"Look... I am just serious right now, please don't make me laugh." Sarah said with a smile on her face. "LOOK TOM ! She's SERIOUS !!! JUST SERIOUS !!! Hahahaha, PLEASE DON'T MAKE HER LAUGH, because she's.... SERIOUS, hahaha !" Nicholas laughed once again. 

Now he was lying on the floor and was laughing sooo much as if he had gone mad. Everyone including Sarah, laughed with Nicholas.

>.<

"Hello dad, how are you ?" Sarah went to hug her dad when he came back from his job. "Hi sweetheart I am good, just tired a little bit." Said Mr. Waugh. "Well, where's everyone ?" Asked Mr. Waugh.

"Mommy is in the kitchen and Nicholas and Tom are in there room, studying." Sarah said. "Oh okay well Sabrina ! Can you please bring a glass of water ?" Mr. Waugh asked Mrs. Waugh. "Yeah sure coming just give me a minute." Said Mrs. Waugh from the kitchen. 

And after a few seconds, Mrs. Waugh came with a glass of water. "So I hope you had a nice day at office, James." Mrs. Waugh spoke to Mr. Waugh while handing him the glass of water. "Yup, though tough but still good." Mr. Waugh replied.

All three of them were sitting in the living room. "Okay, well I am going to my room." Sarah said while heading towards upstairs. And Mrs. Waugh went back to the kitchen while Mr. Waugh was still sitting there and watching the news on T.V. 

Before heading towards the room, Sarah thought of going to the room of Tom and Nicholas to spend some time with them. When she entered, she felt silence in the room as they both were studying very quietly.

"Umm, hey... may I come in ?" Sarah asked before entering. "Ohh sure you may !" Said Nicholas, while looking away from his book. Tom was still busy studying. "So, how's the studies going ?" Asked Sarah.

"Good, how about you ?" Tom replied this time. "Mine also good, by the way if you both don't mind, may I ask you something ?" Asked Sarah. "Sure !" They both replied at the same time. 

"So do you sometime miss your parents ?" Sarah asked once again. "Of course Sarah who doesn't ?" Said Nicholas. "Well then, I hope that I didn't made you feel sad while asking this and if really then I'm sorry." Replied Sarah.

" No no, it's okay." Said Nicholas while he wiped his tears, he felt a bit sad but he wasn't showing it to Sarah because he thought that maybe while seeing this, she might feel bad.

"TOM, NICHOLAS, SARAH, SABRINAAAA !!!! COME AND GIVE A LOOK AT THIS SHOCKING NEWS !!!" Mr. Waugh shouted from the living room. "Ohh noo, something's wrong let's go !" Sarah said while everyone made their way to the living room.

"Ohh James, what happened ??" Asked Mrs. Waugh as she went worried. "Look at this, a serial killer escaped the prison and now he might choose the victim and kill the people surrounded by him again." Explained Mr. Waugh.

"Again ?? You mean that he did it in the past as well ?" Sarah asked. "Of course Sarah, he did it in the past and now after seven years, HE'S BACK." Mr. Waugh explained.

>.<

"Katie !!" Sarah ran towards her friend. "Did you hear the news about the serial killer yesterday ?? I am very scared about that, now what will happen next ??" Asked Sarah. "Ohh, well I also don't know about that and I am also scared." Replied Katie.

"Also, who do you think will be the killer ?" Katie asked. "I don't know but for now is that I am very much scared." Replied Sarah.

Everyone were scared, and no one knew that who is the killer, what will happen next and how will it happen. All questions made them think harder as now the real story begins........