Chapter 2

"Ohh my god ! am I dreaming ? this is one of my best birthday ever." Sarah said in an excited manner. She then ran as fast as she can to hug them. "Tom, Nicholas ! I really missed you both last summer and I didn't knew that you both will be giving me a surprise of your presence which is really dearest to me." Sarah said once again. "Yep !" They both replied together with a smile on their face.

Tom and Nicholas were Sarah's cousins and they both were brothers of each other. therefore Tom is 24 year old while Nicholas is 21. They both loves to spend time with her and Sarah loves them too. Both of her cousins came to Ireland for completing their further studies.

"Happy birthday my dear little angel, how old are you now ?" Tom asked. "Now she's 1 year old." Nicholas laughed as he replied. 

"Nicholas stop making fun of me !!" Sarah argued as she was tired of it. She felt little sad but then Nicholas started to speak once again. "Well obviously Tom don't you know ? now she's 10."Nicholas finished. "Sorry to say but it's true that I don't remember anyone's birthday. Tom said.

 "But by the way Nicholas, tell me the trick that makes you remember each person's age and birthday ??" Tom spoked once again. "Simple ! just remember the date of birth of your favorite person when his/her birthday will come and note it down in your personal diary just like I did." Nicholas replied in a relaxed mood. 

" And the same  process goes with Sarah's birthday, I remembered her age by calculation and by the way Sarah, I hope you didn't mind what I said, it was only a joke." Nicholas said once again in a little smile on his face. "Nope ! it's okay, never mind in fact, I really love your jokes." Sarah replied in a good mood.

"Okay everyone ! now let's celebrate the feast and let Sarah see her presents. Mr. Waugh announced. Come on Sarah ! Tom said, looking at her. 

Sarah entered the living room, it was decorated with flowers, balloons, colorful lightings and some more beautiful decoration pieces and at a side, bundles and bundles of presents wrapped with shiny - different colored wrapping sheets, were kept in an organized manner. Sarah's birthday was organized in a wonderful way.

"Okay, now first let's have some lunch and then Sarah will open her presents." Mrs. Waugh said. Then everyone sat at the dining table for lunch. In lunch, their were many items of food such as fish with boiled rice, Russian salad, roasted Turkey, pasta, Chinese and many more delicious items. In drinks, they had cold drinks and juice. And in sweet dish, they had cake, ice cream and chocolates.

"So, what's next ?" The discussion started. "So now, we would be heading towards our further studies and we will be studying here for at least 1 year so for that we'll stay with you for 1 year. " Tom finished. "Ooo, sounds good, then we can spend a good time." Said Sarah. "Well my dear boys, you may spend time  with us as much as you want, we won't mind." Mr. Waugh said in a joyful way.

>.<

"Okay ! now it's time to open presents Sarah." Said Mrs. Waugh in a cheerful way. " Yay ! well, all of them looks awesome from the outside then perhaps they will be wonderful from inside." Sarah said in an excited way. "Hahahahahaa !" everyone laughed.