Chapter 8

Everyone gathered around Sarah, who was lying on the floor. Blood surrounded her, And no one understood what actually happened to her. 

The headmistress called her mother, her mother got more worried than before. Mrs. Waugh rushed to her daughter's school, she picked up her daughter and immediately rushed to the hospital before the situation gets worst.

>.<

Suddenly!!! Sarah woke up in a shock!! Thanks god, it was only a dream but.... really?? Is she the victim?? 

Sarah was sitting in her classroom, alone when suddenly Mr. Laurie came in the class. "Where is everyone?" Sarah asked Mr. Laurie. "Oh don't you know dear? school hours are finished." Mr. Laurie replied. 

His answer shocked Sarah for a moment. "Ohh no!! I might missed the school bus too then!" Sarah said in a shock. "Of course!! You did missed it, umm... mind if I drop you to your house?? I know it's sounding strange but I'm just trying to help you." Mr. Laurie asked in a serious mood.

Sarah got confused for a moment on how to reply back because she would be thankful if Mr. Laurie might drop her home but then she also thought about what her mother said.

"Umm...... ok but... you don't know where I live umm.. but it's ok... I'll guide you." Sarah finally replied back. "Alright then!" Mr. Laurie answered.

Mr. Laurie drove Sarah to her house. While she entered her house she thought about something very deeply, but anyway she ignored it. "Mommy!! Mommy!! Where are you??" Sarah shouted. But she didn't got any reply in return.

She tried to find her mom everywhere in the house but.... no... she wasn't there. Sarah got worried for a second. How can this be even possible?? Why she got late for her bus?? Why she started to get strange dreams? And now, where is her mother?? These questions made her worried.

Then, she went to her room where she saw a piece of paper on her desk. She read it a loud: "Your time starts now, let's see who wins!" It was written with blood. She understood what it was all about.

Sarah fell down on the floor and cried harder and harder. There was no one in the house, she waited until someone comes. she planned to show that piece of paper to her father or any of her cousins who came for a stay and she also decided to tell the whole story about her mother being missing.

Then Sarah heard someone entering the house, it was Nicholas but this time without Tom. Sarah quickly went downstairs and hugged him. "Sarah, dear what happened? Are you ok? Where is Mrs. Waugh??" Nicholas questioned.

"I don't know....I...I found this...this on my... desk" Sarah started sobbing hardly. She handed over the piece of paper to Nicholas and told him the whole story. What Nicholas noticed was that at the back side of that paper, something else was written too but in a small size which Sarah didn't noticed.

It was someone's signature, probably the one who is behind all these things, but it was too hard to understand that signature. Anyways, Nicholas called Mr. Waugh, told him the situation and told him to arrive soon.

Till then, he took Sarah to his own room and tried to calm her. "Sarah!! Please don't cry dear, everything will be ok." He said while hugging her.

"I sometimes think that the killer has chosen me, why is that so? Why me??" Sarah sobbed harder. "First of all, good children never cry, they are always brave and secondly, I'll never let anyone harm you, even when I had to give my life." Nicholas calmed her.

"By the way, where's Tom?? Has someone kidnapped him too??" Sarah asked. "No sweetheart haha! He's actually having some classes today so he might arrive late." Nicholas replied.

"Which classes?? Did he told you?" Sarah asked. "He told me that he's having a match and also swimming classes." Nicholas replied. "Now you may sleep princess, you look really tired." Nicholas said once again.

"Ok but.. what about mommy??" Sarah asked in a worried way. "Ohh yes umm.. actually your father must be arriving here soon." Nicholas replied.

>.<

After 1 hour when Sarah slept, Mr. Waugh came along with police. He and Nicholas told the situation to police and Nicholas handed over the paper to one of the police man which Sarah gave him.

"Don't worry sir, we'll work on it." Police said. And they went. Mr. Waugh was really worried about his wife, and so Nicholas was worried too.

They thought deeply about what started to happen suddenly in their surrounding. They both even discussed things with each other. Now they tried to think that what to do next as informing only the police won't help them a lot.