Chapter 6

The headmistress was speechless while seeing the horrifying scenario and she didn't know what to do next. Everyone were confused and sad during that time. Then after a five minutes silence one of the teachers began to speak.

"Ma,am, what is this all about and how did it happened ?" Asked one of the teachers. "I don't know and I have no words to say as I am very worried that what to do now and how should we inform the student's parents ?? Replied the headmistress.

>.<

Mrs. Waugh brought Sarah home early as she was ill. She took care of her and she also asked that how she got ill suddenly as she was fine in the morning.

But Sarah didn't replied to what her mother was asking and then she just walked to the kitchen. Mrs. Waugh noticed that her daughter's behavior wasn't good enough. So after a second she walked to Nicholas and Tom's room to discuss the situation.

When she entered the room, she saw that Nicholas and Tom were just sitting quietly as if they were worried about something.

"I think that now is the time to save her." Nicholas spoke to Mrs. Waugh when he saw her entering the room. "I am very worried about her, I didn't knew that time will pass quicker than before." Replied Mrs. Waugh as she began to cry.

"Please don't cry, we will surely find a way to protect her from that person." Nicholas said while he hugged Mrs. Waugh.

"I wish that you will be successful in your hard work, my dear." Mrs. Waugh replied. "We'll try our best to save her as soon as possible, for now I want to talk to Sarah in personal so where's she ?" Asked Nicholas.

"You will find her in the living room and if she's not there then most probably she must be in her room but be careful about whatever you ask, she's not in mood to talk." Explained Mrs. Waugh. "Don't worry, I will talk to her very politely." Replied Nicholas.

Nicholas went downstairs to see if Sarah was in the living room and luckily he found her. Sarah was sitting quietly on a couch and her eyes were closed, it seemed as if she was sleeping.

"Umm.. Sarah, are you awake ??" Asked Nicholas in a soft voice. "Yes, what happened ??" Sarah replied. "Oh well nothing, I was just bored and had nothing to do so I thought to spend sometime with you. Nicholas explained.

"Sure !! Let's talk." Sarah agreed to his opinion. "Well, first of all tell me that how is my little princess, is she okay or still not well ??" Nicholas asked while hugging Sarah.

"Can I ask you something ??" Asked Sarah. "Yes, ask." Nicholas replied. "Who is your princess, and where is she ??" Sarah smiled.

"My princess is sitting beside me and of course it's you !!" Nicholas smiled and hugged her tightly than before. "Ohh, if it's me then I must say that I'm okay." Sarah giggled. "That's nice, well Sarah, I want to ask that do you feel danger sometimes when you're alone ??" Nicholas asked.

"Not that much but yeah sometimes when I walk through the corridors of the school alone, at that time I feel as if someone is following me wherever I am going or watching me from behind." Sarah explained.

"Oh, that sounds pretty dangerous." Nicholas replied. "Hmm.. by the way, it seems as if you're overprotective of me Nicholas." Sarah smiled. "And that's true well I am because I love you and you're the most cute cousin that I've ever got you know that ??" Nicholas replied. "Yess, I know that !!" Sarah giggled once more.

"I want to play, soo.. can you play with me ??" Sarah felt a bit shyness while questioning Nicholas. "Why are you so shy ?? And sure, let's play soo what will we play ??" Nicholas asked.

"Let's play hide and seek, I love it !!" Sarah suggested. "Okay soo let's start, you will hide and I will find you." Nicholas replied. "Okay !!" Sarah agreed.

Sarah and Nicholas played with each other for soo many hours and yet they were not bored. While they were playing, Tom passed through both of them. "What are they doing and why is Nicholas behaving like a child ?? Hmm.. wait !! let me talk to him." Said Tom.

"Nicholas, are you okay ??" Tom asked in a confusion. "Yeah, I'm fine, why were you asking that, did something happened to me ??" Nicholas made a confused expression on his face.

"Ohh well no, I was just asking because you were behaving like a child so I thought that maybe you need a doctor, hahahhaahaha." Tom started laughing. "OMG !! What kind of a person you are, do you really think that I need a doctor, I was just playing with Sarah." Nicholas laughed.

"Well, then tell me what were you playing ?" Tom asked. "Ummm.. umm.." Nicholas felt a bit shy. "Tell me Nicholas, what were you playing ??" Tom smiled at Nicholas. "Umm.. hide and seek." Nicholas became more shy. "Hahahaa !!" everyone laughed.

>.<

"Sarah, Sarah !!" Katie came running towards Sarah. "What happened Katie, why were you running." Sarah asked. "Oh nothing, just tell me that how are you ?? I was so worried about you yesterday." Katie asked. "I am fine, actually I just got a headache but now it's fine." Sarah explained.

"Yeah, Maria told me, well do you know that yesterday a girl was found dead in the school and I think a serial killer has killed her." Katie explained. "Oh come on Katie, why would a serial killer be in our school and if he/she is here to study then it sounds nice." Sarah laughed. 

"Well you're right you know that, hahaaha. Ohh look at that poster." Katie pointed her finger towards the poster on the wall. Sarah and Katie found a poster on the wall in school hallway, the hallway was empty so they both decided to have a walk but Sarah didn't knew that someone was watching her from behind and it was.....