Lunch time with the Nevers!

Agatha was sure she was going to comit to murduring someone soon, probably Tedros since he didn't leave her alone! All the girls were glaring at her every time he took her hand in his, sit beside him in class, walked beside him, talked to him, etc etc etc! Plus she hated her long hair and the stupid dress, cause the girls whinned saying "Why dosen't she have to wear the uniform?", GOD the heels where killing her feet. How did Cinderella walked let alone dance in them?

By now it was lunch time Athaga wanted to die, as she grabbed her basket from the fairy she sat down underneath a tree in the middle of the clearing that maker each school's side. As she took a bite of her sandwitch Sophie jumped infront of her saying "So I got and idea! Since were both in the wroung school we'll just switch clothes and everything will be perfect again!" Agatha raised an eyebrow at her "Sophie I don't think that will work, beside not looking alike, I got a job to do by finding the rest of the missing children and getting them and you back home to your families!" Sophie was about to protest but Agatha got up handing her the basket "Now you can eat this since your not going to eat your own food, so sit back as I talked to YOUR classmates!"

Agatha then started to walked into the never side, not bother by the glares she was getting or the stairs of people on the ever side, walked right up to Hort "Hi Hort mind if I ask you some questions?" Hort looked nerves till Hester ask why, Agatha smiled and said "So I can find the missing kids who were kidnapped by the Headmaster and get them home to their family, then kicking his ass!" then made a punching motion with her hands. As the nevers looked at her in amazment and amusment Anadil said "Um they go off into the woods every 4 years so they could be anywhere by now" that made Agatha shout "OUR YOU F*CKING SHI*TTING ME?" Let's say the wolves and fairies turned their heads as birds darted into the sky flying away as fast as the could.

Some of the princes started to look ready for a fight with the nevers after hearing the Ever Girl shout, till the dean of good showed up saying "Agatha come with me, NOW!" dragging the girl away to have a talking to, who was putting up a protest saying things like "Call my lawyer first!" or "I demand my one phone call!" or "I KNOW MY RIGHTS!"

Sophie started sighing saying "Well that's what you get for raising a girl with superhuman strength with no other kids around." Everyone turned and looked at her till Dot, eating a choclate sandwitch ask "What do you mean no other kids?" Sophie sighed saying "Well Agatha's dad had her after the super human serum was made, so it was in her genes from birth, not knowing what she could do they kept her around only millarty personal till Red Skull kidnapped her. Her dad got her back mind you, but both of the got trapped in ice for 70 years never growing at all, bye the time they came to everyone they knew died or was dying of old age. So then she was raised around people only her dad trusted to keep her safe, and belive me I met some of them they act like kids themsleves!" Sophie then started walking away to the school of evil, leaving everyone in the clearing shelled shocked at what they learned.

Meanwhile with Agatha in Dovey's office 

"........ and I mean it young lady, no more swearing!" said Dovey as she finish lecturing Agatha about why girls did not swear and her punishment for doing it again. Agatha sighed and says "Ok can I go to class now?" 'thinking 'It can't be that girly'.

"Oh it's almost time for the girls first animal communication class!" said Dovey giving her a book with a princess singing to a brid. 'Or it will be' thought Agatha as she walked out of the classroom.