Agatha vs animals part 2 & Tedros kidnaps her?

...... Tedros standing there looking bored out of his mind.

"Agatha why are you back here again? You remember what happened last time?" Tedros said looking at her in a dissappointment before grabbing her forarm pulling her up from her fight postion. Pulling her into a hug before lifting her onto his hip, he started heading in the opposite direction of the door.

Agatha leaned up against his shoulder looking over it before she pointing out the obvious "ummm Are we staying here? I mean the door heading that way." Tedros chuckled before he moved her head against his chest, heading towards a golden torch on the farthest wall. Pulling the handled down a wall opened up to a secret passageway.

Agatha couldn't see that well inside the passageway, but she could tell it was stairs leading down towards somewhere. He walked inside an started making his way down the stairs as behind him the secret passageway's door closed shut behind Tedros, leaving the pair of first years alone in the dark.

Lifting one finger, his finger glowed a golden colour and filled the passageway with light leading down the stairwell. They walked for a long while untill Agatha could see a door once they reached the bottom. Tedros who stay quiet the whole time, opened the door before walking into a open clearing ... with larged walls around it and a small cottage sitting straight in the center of it.

As he walked outside and started heading towards the cottage, Agatha decided then to make a move and tumble out of his arms before trying to make a run towards the door. Only as she reached it the door closed, it dissolved into the wall that circled the clearing.

Agatha then tried using the same glowing finger thing (that was forced onto her the first day, the teachers had to hold her down as they pricked her finger with a bloody sewing needle), but NOTHING HAPPENED??!?!

Tedros watched her before shaking his head, before making his way into the cottage to make a dinner for the two of them. After all they're going to be there for a loooooooooong while untill Dean Dovey erassed the animals memories again, this time pointing a block on their memories and a spell on them to make sure that if Agatha did the same thing a third time they wouldn't try attack the students ....... Again!

'It's also a good time for Agatha and I to talk about being soulmates, after all we're counted to one anothr now. Also we needed to talk about her jumping into situations and about those two weridos, clinging to Agatha like she's theirs!' thought Tedros as he started preparing a stew for dinner, hoping that it would all go over well.

Boy how wrong he would be that evening, after all Agatha was a Rogers .......

..... and they didn't back down from their beliefs likely.