Tedros knows how to cook?

*What the cottage looks like*

Tedros sat at the kitchen table, watching the food he cook go cold as he still waited for Agatha to come inside the cottage. Looking out the window, he saw it was finally turning dark outside and Agatha was now trying to CLIMING THE WALL!

As he stood up his chair fell backwards as he raced towards the door, pulling it open before running as fast as he could as Agatha slipped and was falling towards the group. Waving his glowing gold finger, Agatha soon slowed down enough that she was caught easily by Tedros.

Agatha looked up up into Tedros's concerned looking face, who slowly making his way back towards the cottage. Not once saying a word the whole way back, even though Agatha kept trying to struggle out of his arms during that very small time period.

Once inside he sat her down onto one of the dinning table's chairs, he quickly went to the stewing pot, pouring another bowl full of dinner before setting it Infront of her. Agatha meanwhile was looking around the small cottage, it seem to be only one room down here, with a small stairwell leading up to somewhere.

"Agatha stop looking around an eat your dinner, I know your hungry. After all you haven't eaten all day." sternly Tedros said, as he folded his arms as he set a new bowl of stew down for himself, before taking the cold bowls back over to the pot and pouring them back in.

Agatha wanted to say something rude back, but remember her early years during WW2, eating rations and her Dad having to explain to her at a young age not to waste food. Explaining to her toddler mind that their wasn't a lot to go around and anything the army could get their hands on, was all they got. It was either eat it or go hungry.

Picking up a spoon she started to eat the stew, it was good but she wouldn't tell it to Tedros. After all she was still pretty upset about him bring her to ... wherever this place was. Tedros only gave a small smile seeing his soulmate eating the food he cook, before chowing down himself.

The pair ate in silence for a while till their stomachs were whole. Tedros soon cleared the table before picking Agatha up bridle style, before walking up the stairwell heading up towards a simple looking bedroom witch had no door.

Setting the girl onto the bed, he smiled lightly seeing her look sleepily at him witch he had to stop himself from swooning over. walking towards the window he softly said "You had a long day Agatha, try to get some sleep." as he shut the drapes closed.

Turing around he saw Agatha slowly shaking her head, but he picked her up before pulling the covers back before placing her back onto the bed. Once she was tucked in for the night, Tedros whispered out "I'll answer all your questions in the morning but for now sleep."

Agatha nodded her head before she drifted off into a deep sleep, knowing that Tedros would give her the answers in the morning. After all he was an honest person, she seen it when he turned down Beatrix (telling the blond girl that she may be pretty on the outside but she was rude and curl like an Never would be).

Tedros watch Agatha drift to sleep, before he headed back down the stairwell and head to his bedroom. He went to sleep easily knowing, that he would be able to tell Agatha everything in the morning with NO interruptions!