Morning training

The next morning before the dawn broke threw, Agatha was already up and dressed in a sport's bra, shorts and running shoes heading toward the training area in the school of good. She then started to do push ups, sit ups, jogging on the spot, and a lot more. Buy that time the princes and teacher came into the room for class, Agatha was punching a punching bag.

"What are you doing and what are you wearing?" cried the Professor Espada seeing the girl working out in the gym. All the ever boys stared at her thinking 'Why dose she have abs and not complaining about sweating?', except a blushing Tedros who had pulled off his jacket and started to cover her body with it, with her standing there looking at the professor in confusion. "I'm working out and wearing a sport's bra, shorts and running shoes" explain a confused Agatha garbing a towel and getting ride of her sweat. "This is not except able, someone go get Dean Dovey now!" and several boys started running out to find the Dean. 

An hour later the Dean and two female teachers came running in and saw Agatha they screamed. "My goodness, Agatha come with me" said Princess Uma and Professor Anemone at the same time pulling the girl into a change room. The Dean meanwhile was asking what happen, after all the boys and Professor Espada told what happen she asked Tedros if he could monitor Agatha till she was more "girly" and he said yes.

Tedros was so happy he got to spend time with his princess, he might help her fit in better! He didn't understand why she acted like this maybe because of the adult figures in her life? The change room door open and the two woman walked out proud of themselves, everyone turned and saw Agatha gasping.

Agatha was dress in a light pink ball gown with a rose gold corset that kept her shoulders bare, her hair grown long with flowers in a ribbon on the back of her head, and glass high heels on her feet. She looked like a real princess and the Dean smiled and said "Well Agatha you missed your first class, but don't worried Tedros will be helping you for all your classes and you will now dress like a princess everyday by the school's fairies!" Agatha looked at her in hoary, but snapped out of it when Tedros took her arm and started to lead her out saying "Come along princess, we can't be late for class" with the ever boys making a wall around them as they walked to their next class.

Meanwhile the teachers stayed behind to talk about Agatha, "She has a lot of muscles and has a few marks on her" said Professor Anemone and Princess Uma nodded before saying "I told her she has lovely hair and used magic to make it longer, she freak out saying how she had to put it into a ponytail now for fighting."

Proffessor Espanda sighed saying "That girl is clueless to what's going on is she really a girl" but was caught of by Dean Dovely saying "Now Espanda don't talk like that she's did talk about her father but not any good female role models in her life.We just have to show her how to be a good princess and she will be fine!" All of them agreed to it and started to head out to prepare for their next classes.