VII.

Hello

Hello.

Did you think you could escape? Did you think you were finally safe after all of the pain and suffering you have caused to others? 

You will never be free. You will atone for your sins. 

There is a deep dark pit in hell ready for you. The gates open up to you in glory, knowing finally they will be able to make you suffer for the rest of your afterlife.

Don't keep them waiting.

***

"Like hell I'd tell you anything! I know who you are and what you want, but there's no way I'm letting you have Y/n...!" Wilbur spat on the masked man, who only remained silent. Number five pulled up a chair and sat in it, so he could face his kidnapped victim. 

"Oh, I think you'll tell me...unless you want to die, that is..." Number five smirked under his mask, waiting for the fear to enter his eyes. But, it didn't. Only rage was in his chocolate eyes, but no fear. 

"I know who you are, and I know your deal. Just leave her alone...! Find some other girl to do your weird fantasies with." Five smiled wickedly under his mask, not that Wilbur could see. He leaned forward in his chair and waited for the brunette to say something else. 

"No, I can't do that. I need her, and only her." Wilbur scoffed at how deluded he sounded, feeling second hand embarrassment from that one sentence. 

"She'll never love you."

"I don't need her to." five pulled out a knife and stuck it to Wilbur's throat, making the smallest cut. Wilbur held in his breath as the fear five had been so desperately aching for finally rose in the man's eyes, and five had to stop himself from slitting his throat right then and there. 

"Now let's try this again; you tell me everything you know about Y/n L/n and maybe I'll let you live." 

"That's all I'll tell you, now let me go!" Wilbur cursed, his blood soaked shirt dripping onto the floor. His forehead had been cut on top and blood dripped down his face. They had been going on for hours now, and five was getting quite impatient.

"You've told me basically nothing about her! What good does giving me her address and phone number do when I already have access to them?!" five yelled out before taking in a deep breath to compose himself. He wanted to strangle the man in front of him, but there was still information he needed out of him. Wilbur gave five useless information he already could easily get access to; like her favorite color, her daily routine, wear she works, etc. It was boring!

"Then what do you want from me?! From us?!" he referred us to him and Y/n, but five didn't particularly care for that. He didn't particularly care for anything, really. Only blood and killing.

"I want her deepest darkest secrets. Her weaknesses, her fears, her morals; that's what I want." he said, making Wilbur look down in despair. As long as he could get out of this alive and warn Y/n sooner, the better. 

"Why...? Why do you want to know?" 

"Because I want to know. Now tell me, or else you're both as good as dead." Wilbur gulped and weighed his options. He didn't want either of them to die, but he didn't want this mysterious man to know everything about Y/n. Maybe this was all rooted down to deep jealousy that someone else was interested in Y/n in anyway. 

"Me and her aren't too close, so I can't tell you much about-"

"You're her closest friend. You know everything about her; and you love that power. The power you have over her. You're scared because soon someone else in her life will have that power over her, aren't you?" five smiled crazily under his mask, feeling the adrenaline kick in. The rush he was getting was amazing, and the brunette's reactions just kept getting better and better. 

"Fuck you..." he mumbled, and five only kicked him in the shin, telling him to hurry up with the dark secrets. 

"She...she's terrified of being abandoned...of people betraying her. She hates being alone, and has always longed for someone to care for her the way she would care for them. She cries whenever an animal dies, even if it's a stupid raccoon on the road," Wilbur put his head down, and slightly smiled as he started to think of all the good memories they had. 

"She was always so kind to everyone she knew, because first impressions were always so important to her. She was so cute when she got all nervous when meeting a new person..." Wilbur started to tear up, the memories somehow becoming solemn to him.

"Her parents were never the greatest; they always criticized her for her decisions and always made her feel like she was never going to amount to anything in life; they'd say how grateful she should be because there's a roof over her head..." Wilbur clenched his fists in anger when the memory of Y/n knocking on Wilbur's door appeared. 

It was pouring down rain, but nothing was heavier than the tears that came from Y/n's place. Her parents had kicked her out when they found out she was bisexual. They threw all her things into the yard and basically disowned her. It was a terrible night all around, but he was happy he was able to be there for her. 

"She always put on such a happy face, even when she didn't need to..." Wilbur started to cry, the salty tears mixing in with the dried blood on his face. They were coming down fast as he continued to look to the ground. Five stayed quiet. "She had this unspoken beauty about her too...she was just all around an amazing gal...she was the highlight of my days...and..." 

"And...and..." Wilbur sobbed loudly, his pained howls echoing off the walls. He looked up at five with a pitiful look on his face, but five made no reaction. 

"...and...I'm not making this out alive...am I...? I'll never be able to see her again...will I...?"

-----------------------------

have some angst for your soul :) <3 I hope i did well with writing it and i made you guys sad,,,i mean like i dont WANT you to be sad in general but i hope i gave the wanted affect for this chapter, which was to be sad and maybe cry over this scene-

while you're here, go check out my other mcyt books! I recommend checking out War! It's a yandere!dreamSMP x reader book set in medieval times, and i update it almost everyday!