V.

You have no idea what you're getting into

You have no idea what you're getting into. This is dangerous. 

What if you do it again? Can you live with those consequences?

The flower is so pretty. 

It's bound to happen again. Is that what you want?

Turn it down.

You don't deserve it. None of you do. It's not like any of you. It's precious, something that must be protected.

But none of you can do that.

You are all monsters.

***

"God, that was terrifying! Why did I get ordered to wait them?" Y/n groaned as she changed out of her work uniform. Minx only shrugged as she put on a casual shirt.

"It's cause yer so perrty. Yer the prettiest waitress here." Y/n giggled at Minx's compliment and rolled her eyes playfully.

"Thanks, Minx. I'm just worried that they'll be coming after us." she frowned, worried for both her and Minx's safety. 

The female walked out of the club, and could see the sunrise coming up. She sighed and started her trip home. It wasn't very far from the club, but this was a dangerous part of town, so she always took her car. But she didn't go home this time. 

She parked her car right outside of the bookstore that she worked at. Y/n always carried a liking to books, and it was especially nice of her boss to allow her to keep her, especially since she didn't have the best reputation. 

"Hello, Y/n. How was work last night?" One of Y/n's colleagues, Wilbur, asked. He came from Britain and shared the same love for books as Y/n. 

"Don't even get me started. One of the biggest mafia groups came to the club last night, and everything took a wrong turn. I think I'm going to die soon..." Y/n started to frown, knowing that her death was most likely imminent. If not her, definitely Minx's, which scared her more. 

"If you're so worried about it, I could stay with you until you feel safe." Wilbur winked, and Y/n smiled. Even though Wilbur was most likely joking, she would feel much safer with another persons presence.

"Thanks, but I don't want to put your life on the line too." Y/n put on her little apron and started to put books on the shelves. 

As she continued to put new books in their correct genre, the bell rang. It was uncommon for customers to come in this early, but it made Y/n happy nonetheless. She heard Wilbur talking to the customer but she couldn't hear the customers voice. 

There was a book that needed to go on the top shelf, which Y/n sadly couldn't reach on her own. She'd have to go get the stool. As she was going to go get it, she heard a voice as smooth as caramel.

"Would you mind if I helped with that?" Y/n turned around and saw an attractive blonde man smiling at her. He was much taller than her, and Y/n had to make sure she wasn't dreaming. 

"Yeah, sure. Thank you." she held out the book and he grabbed it; her heart jumping as she felt their fingers touch each other. He put the book in the correct place, and Y/n saw his shirt lift and she saw a part of his stomach. 

"It's no problem. I've always liked books." 

"Me too. They're just so interesting." The blonde nodded and looked around the place. 

"It must be nice working here."

"Yeah, it is." Y/n smiled, and continued to look at his features. He just looked so dreamy. Like an anime character, or a famous actor. 

"What's your name, if I may ask?" The male looked surprised that she'd ask such a question, and thought for a moment. He awkwardly smiled and scratched his neck. How was he going to answer this question?

"Uh, to be completely honest with you, I don't really have a name. My friends just call me whatever they like. Don't specifically have any attachment to any of them." he smiled, and Y/n quirked an eyebrow. That was really suspicious in and of itself. He could be the hitman that was sent after her to kill her. She'll have to go along for now, and make sure to avoid him if she ever sees him again. Even if he was a gorgeous guy.

"Hmm...then how about Dream?" 

"Dream?" 

"Yeah, cause you uh...you look dreamy haha." Y/n blushed, now feeling dumb for even suggesting it. The man blushed at her compliment, and he actually felt his heart jump. That only happens when he's killing someone. 

"I like it."