X.

Days go by, and more go by

Days go by, and more go by. The boring life for you, huh? That's what you prefer?

Blood on top of blood as you slit the throats of an innocent family never felt more like home. You want that life back.

You want to kill. To be able to slice a blade through the tender flesh of another human being; to hear them scream in pain as they run out of blood in their body, allowing them a slow and painful death.

Kill her.

***

Y/n sighed as she began to put on her work uniform for her long night in the club. She supposed she couldn't complain too much as she not only got paid well in tips and she at least wasn't a stripper. 

She walked out of the employees only room and began her shift, walking around the booths and tables asking what the customers would like, busting tables, etc. It was a busy night due to it being Friday which brought in more sad men who weren't happy with their home life. It didn't bother Y/n as it wasn't her business; if they wanted to make bad decisions that was on them. 

Y/n walked up to one of the booths and began asking what he wanted. "What can I get for you tonight?" she looked up from her notepad to see Dream in the booth. Her eyes widened and felt stupid for not realizing who he was sooner.

"I'll have a lime margarita, and maybe your number?" Y/n blushed at how smooth the blond was with his flirting, but tried her best to conceal it. Wilbur said he was bad news, and Wilbur wasn't one to lie.

"Sorry, I can only get you one of those." Y/n chuckled nervously. She didn't want to piss him off but also didn't want to flirt back, even if he was insanely attractive. 

"Oh, come on~. It's not like I'm a complete stranger to you. You even gave me a nickname." He smirked, and Y/ gulped out of nervousness. 

"I'll be right back with your drink!" Y/n then darted away from the scene, feeling the eyes of Dream on her back. She went up to the bar and gave Minx the order she wrote down. 

"You don't look so good Y/n." 

"I'm not. This guy who visited the bookstore I work at is hitting on me." 

"Hmm? Why is that so bad? He must be into books if ya caught him in the place you love working at." 

"Yeah, but Wilbur told me to stay away from him." Y/n heard Minx let out a groan and saw her rolling her eyes in annoyance. She pushed the lime margarita towards Y/n as well as a small drink. 

"Who the fuck cares what that british guy thinks? He's cute! Go fuck him, man. Go out with him if yer feeling bold. It's your life not his. I made you a little drink to make you more confident." Minx always had such a way with her words. It actually made Y/n feel a little more confident. She took the drink and downed it as fast as she could before walking back over to Dream. 

"Here is your drink," Y/n began, feeling nervous. Was this a good idea? Minx was right though; this was Y/n's life, not Wilbur's. Besides, a one night stand neither of them would remember wouldn't be so bad, right? "And here is my number." 

Y/n put her number on a small piece of paper before handing it to Dream, who smirked in response. Y/n swallowed her spit and wondered if it was the alcohol and dark lighting that made him so attractive.

"Thank you, Y/n. Come back over here again soon, I'd like to talk." Y/n could only nod as she walked off, as she was already flustered from giving a guy her number. 

The strobe lights annoyed her as she tried to really think what the best option would be. If she went home with him tonight, she could just ghost him and that would be the end. But she'd also feel bad; one night stands and ghosting wasn't something she did often. 

"So? Your shift is almost over love. Are you gonna bang?" Minx asked, and Y/n almost spit out the alcoholic beverage she was drinking. Waiters and waitresses technically weren't allowed to drink on the job, but no one gave a shit. 

"Jesus Minx. Kinda blunt, yeah?"

"Well you know me. I'm not really one to beat around the bush." The two laughed when Y/n felt Dream's eyes on her again. She didn't know for sure if it was him or not, but her gut was telling her it was.

"I'll go talk with him for a while. You come for me if it goes south." Minx nodded and Y/n walked back over to Dream's booth and sat across from him. 

"Ah, so you decided to take my offer after all. That's good." Y/n still felt a little nervous around Dream for a number of reasons; he was insanely attractive, liked the stuff she liked, and Wilbur told her to stay away from him.

"Yeah. I figured I'd give you a chance."

-----------------------------------

ahaha short chapter pog? anyways uh yeah tehe hope you enjoyed <3 love u guys!