XI.

***

***

The only time you've ever felt skin on skin was when you would slice your victims up. This kind of intimacy was new for you; you're scared aren't you? Are you scared you'll bathe her in her own blood?

Maybe you're scared she won't like who you are on the inside? Is that it? How pathetic.

But why? If she doesn't like it, then you can kill her. Why so worried about what she thinks? Do you want her to like it? Or perhaps...you want her to like...

YOU.

***

Y/n gulped as an unknown number texted her saying the simple word 'hey.' She was currently getting off work and gave her mysterious suitor her number. Minx was good at hyping Y/n up, but she still wasn't sure. To do it just to...do it? It should be a special moment for lovers, not some almost strangers.

You sent back a simply 'hi' and was surprised to see him respond immediately.

***-851-9521: How are you?

You: I'm good, wbu?

***-851-9521: what does 'wbu' mean?

How does he not know what wbu means? Does he live under a rock? In all honesty it was a little cute.

You changed **-851-9521 to Dream

You: It's an abbreviation for 'what about you'

Dream: ohh that makes sense. In that case, i'm bored, but im always bored.

You: that seems like a boring life you live

Dream: only sometimes. it can get pretty interesting at night.

Y/n flushed as she walked outside of the club. Was he insinuating that he had done this with others, and that he did it often? God, he might think she's too inexperienced- that would be so embarrassing.

Maybe it would just be best to make small talk for right now- you just need to think on it more.

You: what does that mean? lol

Dream: why don't you come and find out?

Oh no. He's way too smooth for his own good. God, why did Wilbur tell her to stay away? Was it because he was too suave??

You: I'm not too sure about that- i'm more into slowburn lol

Dream: ah I see. Well regardless, glad I could get your number. I enjoy talking to you.