was it coincidence?

Third person POV

Bowser minions all retreated.

Boosette: shit I didn't get to kill him if I stay they will get suspicious.

She flew put the hammer bros body as it fell to the ground bleeding on the inside an out and his damages where unnatural. But she didn't take that into account.

Luigi: Peasley!

Luigi ran to the prince. He was badly hurt and Luigi started crying. Boosette went to confert him.

Boosette: Luigi what is wrong.

Luigi picked up Peasley.

Luigi: my friend is hurt we have to get him to a hospital.

Boosette: okay!

As they ran out boosette gave a murderous glance to Mario.

Mario: something is off about that hammer bro dead on the floor.

Mario picked up the hammer bro.

Peach: what are you doing.

Mario: something is off. I am taking him to the hospital. You guys make sure Peasley is okay.

Luigi's POV

I was at the hospital talking to the doctor.

Doctor: I am sorry to say but he is in a coma.

I started crying even more.

Luigi: I should have been ther for him. I am a hero and yet I let a random minion do this much damage to a regular. I am a failure.

Boosette brung me into a hug. My eyes where close so I didn't know where my face was.

Boosette: don't say that. It's not your fault you and your brother are just two people and hundreds of minions rushed you. You had no way of protecting every body the fact that there was so little damages kinda shows just how great of a hero you are.

Luigi: thanks boosette.

I fully return her hug.

Luigi: even after all these years you are still a great friend.

I opened my eyes. And moved my head a blushed when I realized I am between her breast. I saw her blushing too. I jumped back.

Luigi: I am so sorry I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. Please forgive me.

Boosette: don't worry it felt nice.

She brung me into a hug again.

Boosette: I like you're warmth. Can I keep it.

That was weird thing to say.

Luigi: sure I guess.

Mario's POV

Mario: I knew it!

Peach: what?

Mario was in his doctor uniform. Looking on the inside of the hammer bros body.

Mario: these damages are unnatural. Bones are misplaced, some twisted like a gum a child plays with, and some Vidal injuries. That can not happen from a sword. I think this hammer bro was posed by boosette.

Peach: why would you think Luigi's friend would do something so cruel.

Mario: I remember in the past she is obsessed with Luigi and tried to kill me and my mother to keep Luigi to herself. Luigi doesn't know about this. Thinks she is nice but she is extremely evil. There a reason why she went after Peasley she considered him a rival. Which doesn't help that he is indeed on of Luigi's crushes.

Peach: maybe it was a coincidence. There where some boos in his army.

Mario: no I an sure of it.

I ran to Peasley's room. And Luigi wasn't there. So I than ran out and saw Luigi walking home. And I also saw boosette with him how was she able to convince him to leave so early.

Mario: you got out of tber surprisingly quick is usually takes you two hours before leaving.

Luigi: yeah. I was crying heavily but boosette cheered me up. I am still sad about Peasley but boosette told me that nothing going to get better with me just sulking and that Peasley would be happy knowing I wasn't just spending my time crying.

She is good at manipulating him. No wonder Luigi doesn't see the absolute monster she is.

Mario: what if I told you it was her that did this to Peasley.

Luigi: I will say you are wrong.

Mario: the hammer bro that did this damage to Peasley had signs of posession.

Luigi: so boosette wouldn't hurt anybody maybe scare them but not hurt them. And plus she would have turned invisible and just killed him while he was in the coma and nobody would know causes a ghost she could just grab his heart to stop it from beating. But by the heart moneter she didn't do that. So I have no reason to believe she would hurt Peasley. And plus there where boos in the attack too.

Boosette:(I should have done that but it wouldn't be enough he deserved pain with out end for trying to take Luigi. That would make Luigi suspicious)

I should have brung proof. Boosette you win this time. But I will find away to have my brother turn on you. I can't let a monster like you go out with my brother.