catching up

third person POV

Luigi was cooking.

Boosette: so why have you been fighting my dad.

Luigi: I guess he is you're dad. Well he he captured Mario and put him in a painting.

While Luigi couldn't see it she smiled at the fact Mario's been captured.

Luigi: and me but of course and me. E.gadd game me something that could fight ghost. So I beat king boo and save Mario.

She frowned at that part.

Luigi: than tried 2 more times but a beat him all 3 times. I hope he isn't free he will try to kill me.

Boosette:(blush)hehehe yeah.

Luigi: what have you been doing.

Boosette: nothing just hunting a forest. andmaybethinkingaboutyou.

Luigi: what was that.

Boosette: nothing.

Luigi: I am planning on introducing you to my friends.

Boosette destroyed her fork because she squeezed it to hard apon hearing the word.

Boosette: did you replace me?

Luigi: ? Replace you replace you with what?

Boosette: with someone else.

Luigi: that would be impossible no one can replace you. You were my first friend.

Boosette(whispering): soon to be only friend.

Luigi: there was and still is no body like you. I might have forgotten the ring but I will never forget you. We have so much catching up to do. Also food ready.

She ate the food in seconds. And in a very sloppy way.

Boosette(mouth full): so good.

Luigi: you would give wario a run for his money. And still don't know table manners.

After Luigi was all most done with his food boosette did what she did as a kid and kissed him to get the food out of his mouth but wouldn't stop even after getting all the food she was clearly getting to into it wrapping her tail around his legs. Even though Luigi can hold his breath longer than an average human he felt himself running out of breath. Boosette saw his struggling.

Boosette: sorry I just had to get the food.

Luigi: *huff huff* it's okay.

Boosette POV

I remembered years ago I was ready to make Luigi mine so easily but even killed his mother to lure him but now that I am face to face with him I can't put into words how much I want him. I can't tell him. I just have to make sure he is mine until I work up the courage to tell him.

Luigi: you okay.

Boosette:(blush) nothing. I can't wait ki.....Meet your friends.

We talked about other things and played some games.

Boosette: another win.

Luigi: you might be as good as Daisy.

Boosette: who is Daisy.

Luigi:(blush) A friend a really close friend.

I don't like the look of that.

Luigi: Also you are crushing my hand.

Boosette: sorry.

Luigi: it's getting late.

Boosette: yeah.

Luigi: I am so glad to have a friend like you around.

Luigi said to me as he fell asleep. I put the cover over both if us put that wasn't enough. I cuddled closer to Luigi to feel his heat his wonderful heat before drifting off. And all I could dream about was Luigi and how we would be together.