the bullies disappear

Luigi's POV

I was running for my life.

Luigi: why did you do that.

Boosette: to protect you now sit in that corner.

I did as she said. I don't want to make her mad. She seems mad enough. The Ace and his crew got close I was scared very scared. But they just ran right past me.

Boosette: I made you invisible.

I gave her a hug.

Luigi: thank you.

I let go but she wouldn't.

Luigi: you can let go.

Boosette: just a little more.

Luigi: I have to go back to class.

Boosette: Okay.

I was walked around the corner and looked back and she wasn't there anymore

Luigi: probably planning on scaring me later.

Third person POV

Ace: where did that brat go to.

The bell rung.

Ace: sh-

Butch shut his mouth.

Ace: what ever. Let's go to the bathroom for we can have a good excuse for why we never came back.

They ran into the restroom. And waited for a while.

Clyde: I actually do have to use the bathroom so.

He went into a stall. Butch looked out to see if there where any teachers coming.  All he saw was empty halls being lit up with red lights. This worried him. So he grabbed ace and showed him.

Ace: that is weird.

And then he saw boosette who was transparent.

Ace: I think we have a problem.

Butch:?

Ace: that girl looks around Luigi's age maybe a year or 2 younger.

Boosette brought out a knife.

Ace: really git to go. Clyde we have to go. Clyde.

They opened the stall. And saw nothing but blood everywhere with Clyde's head in the toilet.

Butch: oh god.

Ace never hear him talk before. And now that he did he knows they are in trouble.

Boosette: why hurt Luigi.

They jumped back and looked at the little ghost girl. The whole bathroom had messages written out in blood.

Ace: well you see little girl he. Ummm he had a punchable face....

A knife was sent straight at them to the point they bearly had a time to react. They both was able to dodge it but ace had to fingers chopped off.

Ace: my hand. Are you crazy.

Butch got up but felt something as around his neck before being lifted up. And started gasping for air as he realized he was being hanged. Ace tried to get him down but boosette pinned him to the wall without laying a finger on him.

Ace: all this just for some person.

Boosette: he not just some person to me.

He saw her eyes turn pure black and her pupils turn red. And God friends body stop moving after it took it's last breath.

Ace: what are you.

Boosette: a ghost.

She says before grabbing the knife and slitting his throat. As he bled out she placed the knife in his hands to make it look like  Suicide. She flew out as every thing went back to normal.

Boosette POV

I was flying back to Luigi to tell him the good news. Until I felt the urge to go back to where I was hunting before following Luigi. I went there and my dad was there.

King boo: sorry to come  unannounced but I heard wonderful new.

Boosette: how did you already know.

King boo: I know when my offspring has made leaps in progress with Illusions. You did it so young to no boo was able to make an illusion that hides the victims in plan site while they die so young.

He said laughing.

King boo: and you killed 3 people I never been more proud. But why did you do it?

Boosette: they hurt ny friends.

I saw my dad. Smile turn into a frown.

King boo: is it human.

Boosette: yes a boy named Luigi.

King boo: having a half human  Daughter comes with some set backs I guess. As long as that human is not a treat I will not stuff him into a painting. But never tell that human you kill people and than maybe it wouldn't be you're friends any more.

I grasp I just got a friend I can't lose him now.

Boosette: okay.

King boo: good girl.