even her dad is not safe

Luigi's POV

I could not find boosette anywhere where did she go?

Boosette's POV

I decided to go to a place Luigi would never look as I looked at pictures I taken of him at night during my passion. I was fingering myself at the idea of doing it again. Every picture I looked at again made me hornier and hornier. How I wish Luigi was a wake when I bit his neck, when I shoved his dick his dick onto me and vice versa. And there where pictures of-. My thoughts where cut off when I got a call from my dad.

King boo: is Luigi dead yet.

I fell silent how dare he suggest I kill him. Or hurt him he is mine and mine alone. I know he wants Luigi my own father is betraying me. He must be rid off in the only way fitting for someone like him. In a painting. I put the pictures up and flew to my dad's mansion as quickly as possible.

King boo: so you are back how was the Mission.

Boosette: how dare you!

King boo: what?

Boosette: you tried to make me kill him. Just for you to put him in a painting!

King boo: you know me well what's the problem.

Boosette: I love him and you can't have him.

I knocked off his crown before he could react. And grabbed it.

King boo: wished I killed that kid in the past would have saved me some trouble.

I shot lighting at him and he just stood there and took it. He wasn't fighting back and I don't know why. And he looked so chill about this whole ordeal. He only looked surprised when I first knock off his crown.

Boosette: I thought you would have a bigger reaction as I seize the throne.

King boo: I know why I had breeded with a human one time. A half boo half human hybrid is not only rare but are more powerful. With out my gem I must admit I can't defeat you. But with such a single minded plan to attack the Mario bros you will lose and I will be back in control in no time.

Boosette: I don't think so no one will stop me from getting Luigi to be mine and only mine. And you will not stop me.

King boo: you definitely Inherited you're mom's craziness. I am not even trying to stop you and yet you convinced yourself that I am.

I couldn't take any more of his lies I trapped him in a painting. And the gem just disappeared guess I can't use that.

Boosette: you are all under my rule now. I need you guys to find an item that can kill Luigi and turn him into a ghost or a way to make him immortal so we can be together forever.

Boos: yes queen.