the shadow

Third  person POV

A young Luigi was running from bullies with his older twin brother Mario.

Luigi: why did you have to stand up to them.

Mario: no one is taking my little bros launch money or mines. Let's cut through the woods.

Mario ran in without a second thought as Luigi stopped and hesitated. He was a bit of a coward and didn't want to run into the woods

???: there is one of them get him.

Luigi was in between a rock and a hard place. And started running into the woods he lost Mario because of him being hesitated and Bullies where close. He fell down a hill and landed in front of this old mansion. Without a second thought he went in and after he did he wished he rethought his choice. He tried to run out but something was stopping him. He looked out the window to see the bullies bordering up the door with the wood and hammers they found outside.

Luigi's POV

Why did I come I her. It so scary I just want to go home to mama. There must be a way out. I started to look around every thing looked old and dusty  and the pictures looked like they where following me. I shudder Mario must be so worried.

???: sssssspppppp

Luigi: who's there.

That was such a weird sound. I looked to my left. I saw a shadowy figure moving in the hallway. I ran for it and when I looked behind myself I saw nothing. So I stopped running and turned to my head to look forward and the shadow was right in front of me. It looked exactly like me. Like it was my shadow. Red eyes and mouth showed but something was off about it until I saw the red eyes and mouth start to drip. That is not eyes or mouth that's blood. I ran again and into a room. It tripped over a table. I was now on the ground and couldn't see over the table. But I could hear it getting closer. I couldn't help but cry.

Third person POV

The shadow was standing behind the table looking over the table to see the crying Luigi. It turned into a girl around his age.

???: are you ok?